Interested people can take a look at this article clearly. We have updated the IIT Ropar Department of Mathematics Postdoctoral Fellowship @ iitrpr.ac.in information to help the candidates.
So, before going to begin the Offline Application procedure we recommend the contenders to take a deep look at this article entirely Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Selection, Required documents, Application Steps, Dates, Links, etc.,
A lot of details available in the next sections related to the Fellowship. Hence, willing one can check the details and then move to the further.
Highlights Of IIT Ropar Department of Mathematics Postdoctoral Program
|Providing Authority||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar|
|Name of the Scholarship||IIT Ropar Department of Mathematics Postdoctoral Fellowship|
|Closing Date||20th September 2020|
IIT Ropar Department of Mathematics Postdoctoral Fellowship
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar is the one that invites the candidates for the IIT Ropar Department of Mathematics Postdoctoral Fellowship .
This fellowship is available from the Ph.D. degree holders. Moreover, the program requires the fellows to work on the project. The project titled is named as “Critical Transitions and its Indicators in Living Systems”.
The selected people will receive benefits. And we have mentioned the benefits in the next section.
Here are the benefits received by the selected candidates.
- Rs. 40, 000 before the viva
- Rs. 45, 000 to Rs. 55, 000 after the viva
The benefits will completely depend upon the qualification as well as experience. Those who have good academic qualification and experience surely the board will offer more amount.
The eligibility criteria are one of the most useful factors that each and every candidate needs to have. Those who are going to attend to apply for the fellowship can simply follow the beneath steps:
- Must be a Ph.D. degree holder. Candidates need to make a note that after finishing the Ph.D. program apply within 5 years after
- Should have the good knowledge of MATLAB/ C++/ R/ Python
- Applicants need to have a good speaking at the same time writing skills in English
- Have expertise in Statistics, Stochastic Process, and Dynamical Systems
- Students who have submitted the thesis are also suitable to apply for this scheme
- Applying candidates have an excellent quality publication in peer-reviewed journals
- Competitors who have finished their Ph.D. beneath the co-supervision/ supervision of faculty members of the Indian Institute of Technology Ropar can apply after 3 years of completion of their Ph.D. program.
Depends upon the candidate’s performance in the interview as well as relevant experience, the officials will select. Prepare well and then attend for the interview so that you can easily select for the fellowship.
Terms & Conditions
Here is the simple term that candidates need to follow.
- Via email only selected candidates will be intimated.
The beneath mentioned are the documents that required at the time of sending the application form. With the help of documents, the officials will check whether the applying candidates will have a chance to grab this fellowship.
- Two recommendation letters
Application Procedure For IIT Ropar Fellowship Department of Mathematics Postdoctoral
The step by step application process has been updated in this section. Without any late just look at the steps and then proceed.
- Visit Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar
- Find the fellowship information
- After finding the link check the entire eligibility criteria
- If in case you are suitable then without late download the application form
- Now, aspirants have to fill up the application by entering the asked info
- Recheck once
- Along with the application form submit the required documents to the official’s addresses. Check the address from the next area.
Important Dates – Last Date
The final date to apply for the fellowship is 20th September 2020. On or before you have to send the application before the mentioned date. After completion of the closing date, the organization didn’t accept any applications from the candidates.
Some times due to server issues the below-mentioned link shows this page isn’t working. Don’t feel sad just try some other time surely it works.
To Know More About IIT Ropar Department of Mathematics Postdoctoral Program : View More
Official Address & Contact Details
Address: Dr Partha Sharathi Dutta, Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Rupnagar-140001, Punjab.
Email: [email protected]