Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2020 for Single Girl Child Details like Required documents, Awards/ Rewards, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, the Application process, Renewal Steps, and Important Dates. UGC framework propelled with the objective of engaging women in our nation through education strategies. By following this objective, the administration chose and executed Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarships to balance the immediate expenses of high education women’s especially young people who jump out at being their father’s only child. Under this UGC SGC Scholarship, the financial help of Rs. 36,200 every year is given to the applied students.
|About Scholarship||Scholarship Rewards||Eligibility Criteria|
|Selection Procedure||Required documents||How To Apply|
|Application Renewal||Age Limit||Important Links|
Highlights Of UGC PG Scholarship 2020
|Authority||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Name of the Scholarship||Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2020 Details
The authorities of the UGC are welcoming the Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2020 for Single Girl Child Application Form from the qualified people. Along these lines, competitors who are looking for further updates are suggested to check this page. Meanwhile, the direct link of the officials is given as far as possible of this page. The official web portal is ugc.ac.in.
About University Grants Commission
The University Grants Commission of India (UGC India) is a statutory body set up by the Indian Union government in understanding the UGC Act 1956 under the Ministry of Human Resource Development and is accused of coordination, assurance, and upkeep of guidelines of advanced education. It gives acknowledgment to colleges in India, and distributions of assets to such perceived colleges and schools. Its base camp is in New Delhi and has six local focuses in Pune, Bhopal, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Guwahati, and Bangalore.
Indira Gandhi Scholarship Awards/ Rewards
- For a time of 2 years, that is 10 months out of each year, the picked female students get a grant amount of Rs. 3100 every month covering the total length of the postgraduate educational program to be trailed by the candidates
- The prize is dispensed to students from the minute they join the first year of PG class through the UGC relegated authority
- Additionally, the prize champs must send a record of their notice of respect and go with concentrate to the predefined authority alongside the image, email, and reference data.
Eligibility Criteria for Indira Gandhi Scholarship
- Girl candidates without having any sibling or the girl candidate who are twin little girls/ brotherly little girls may likewise apply for the Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2020 under the previously mentioned plan. In a family, in the event that one child and one little girl are accessible, at that point, the young lady youngster won’t be considered for a scholarship under the plan
- Girl candidates up to the age of 30 years at the hour of confirmation in PG courses are qualified.
- The plan is pertinent to such a solitary girl aspirant who has taken affirmation in a normal, full-time first-year Masters Degree course in any assigned college or a post-graduate college. This scholarship is accessible to PG-I year understudies as it were
- Admission to PG Course in Distance training mode isn’t secured under the plan.
- To help PG education of a single girl child in non-proficient courses as it were
- To perceive the estimation of recognition of the little family standards.
UGC PG Scholarship Procedure
The Selection would be made by the Expert Committee according to the technique of the commission. Result in regard to the rundown of chose applicants will be transferred on the UGC site @ ugc.ac.in. 3,000 crisp SGC Scholarship Slots will be granted each year. After determination, the honor held single girl candidates will be paid grant on DBT mode on a yearly premise.
Indira Gandhi Scholarship Required documents
- The confirmation of admission to the Ist Year Master’s qualification course in a perceived Indian University secured under Section 2(f) and 12(B) of the UGC Act.
- The competitor is required to present an application recommended format
- Authentication from the College/University where an understudy has taken admission to the first-year PG Course in the present scholarly year
- A testimony on Rs.50/ – Stamp paper from the understudy/parent appropriately bore witness to by First Class Magistrate/ SDM/ Gazetted Officer (not underneath the position of Tahsildar) replicating the recommended dialects.
Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2020 Online Application Process
- Aspirants should keep their complete focus on the official site that is scholarships.gov.in OR (View More Details)
- After visiting the site, the homepage appears
- So, you will easily find the New Register option
- So, if you are a new user then start giving your information
- Now, it shows the registered mobile number of a student and application id as well as password
- Girl candidate need to utilize the newly available ID at the same time code to sign the official web portal
- And now, the OTP will be sent via your registered 10 digits phone number. It helps you to edit your password
- After finishing the conformation of the new password, aspirants are suggested to continue the further procedure
- So, to start up the method of applicants dashboard, page, you have to tab it
- The mandatory details like education, academic and residential info will be required
- Also, it is very useful to upload the required documents
- Now, click on the application form
- After that download it
- And finally, our intimation to the candidates is to take a print out
Renewal Steps For UGC PG Scholarship
- Candidates neglecting to get elevated to the following class/ level would relinquish the grant.
- The scholarship will be renewed for the following year of concentrate on receipt of reestablishment.
- The awardees of earlier years will keep on following the example of help through UGC/Canara Bank entrance.
- Change in course of study won’t be allowed. In the event that the awardee changes the course of study, the grant will stand relinquished from the date of such a change.
- The plan will be executed and checked by the UGC.
Age Limit To Apply For Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2020
Indira Gandhi Scholarship Important Links
To visit the Site: Click Here
For Applying UGC PG Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2020: Press Here
Address: University Grants Commission (UGC), Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110002.
Phone Number: 011-23604446, 011-23604200
E-Mail Address: [email protected].