The scholarships are competitive awards worth 50% of the tuition fee. Interested students can keep their hands join and apply for International Baccalaureate Scholarship.
Hence, 31st December is the due date for the IB Scholarship 2020, South Asia.
The International Baccalaureate College Scholarship is applicable for the new international undergraduates who meet the proper eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria info is completely updated in the down portion.
Highlights Of International Baccalaureate Scholarship
|Providing By||UTS, Australia|
|Name of the Scholarship||International Baccalaureate Scholarship/ IB Scholarship/ International Baccalaureate College Scholarship|
|Closing Date||31st December 2020|
IB Scholarship Details
Students who have previously studied or been presently studying an International Baccalaureate Diploma are suitable for the IB College Scholarship.
Willing competitors can go down and collect the mandatory information and apply for the scheme soon.
The selected people will receive a 50% tuition fee waiver for the UTS Course.
- Must be completing or about to finish an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
- Have to be a citizen of a South Asian country (India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka)
- Students need to finish the IB Diploma no longer than 1 year prior to commencing studies at UTS
- Should meet the UTS admission criteria for the chosen UTS UG (Under Graduate) degree course
- Need to secure minimum aggregation of 28 scores or more than in the final grades of IB Diploma consists of penalty and bonus points or 33 or above in their IB predicted grades.
Depends upon the selection committee and based on the final result, the selection procedure should be done.
Must follow the rules and regulations which we have updated in this section.
- Beneficiaries should be selected as full-time candidates (22-24 credit focuses or more) in harvest time and spring sessions
- Selected people should keep up the base movement rules of the University for the term of the scheme
- UTS maintains all authority to end the program
- The International Baccalaureate Diploma Scholarshipcan’t be moved, conceded, or recovered for money.
Application Steps For UTS IB Diploma Scholarship | uts.edu.au
It is necessary to understand the application process. The entire process has been included in this section to give a clear idea of applying people.
- Candidates need to apply for the International Baccalaureate Scholarship through online mode
- The online application form must be accessed through MUSE
- If students are suitable for the IB College Scheme then they will receive the email that invites them to apply
- Attentively read the information on the application twice and start filling the form
- You have to mention all the mandatory information only. If the university finds any misleading or mismatch or false details then your application form should be rejected immediately
- Carefully give the information
- Recheck once
- Finally, press on the submit option
- It is better to take the print out of the filled application form.
Important Dates – Deadline
The University of Sheffield has specified that the due date for this scheme is 31st December 2020. After finishing the last date your applications will be trashed.
The university didn’t accept single forms from the candidates after the deadline. So, keep this matter in your mind and finish the application process.
For Checking More UTS IB Scholarship Information: View More Details
Official Address & Contact Details
Address: University of Technology Sydney, PO Box 123, Broadway NSW 2007, Australia
Telephone: +61 2 9514 2000