J&K Scholarship @ jk.gov.in data is available now. So, students from Jammu & Kashmir state can come together and collect all the necessary List, Rewards, Eligibility, Application Form info through this article.
And keep in mind that you need to fill the Online Applications in a certain period of time. Meanwhile, we have shared the complete information in the beneath section.
And all the interested contenders are advised to go to the down and then check out Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship.
Highlights Of Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship
|Name of The Providing Authority||Government of Jammu & Kashmir|
|Name Of The Scholarship||J&K Scholarship/ Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship|
|Mode of Application||Online/ Offline|
|Starting Date||Intimate Soon|
|Closing Date||Activate Soon|
J&K Scholarship Information
Refer to this article and then apply for the available Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship. Well, most of the students from the state of J& K is looking for help from the government to continue their further education.
In that procedure, the Government of Jammu & Kashmir has decided to give financial help to some of the category candidates.
Moreover, to apply for the J& K Scholarship, the officials have released some of the qualifications to full till the candidates. Hence, we have given the overall list from down.
List of Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship
So, the overall list is available here. And students who are from Jammu & Kashmir State can happily verify the list and then proceed.
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ OBC/ EBC/ PC/ DNT candidates
- Combined Counselling Board (CCB)
- KEI Post Graduate Scholarship Program (PGSP)
- KEI High School Scholarship Program (HSSP)
- Scheme of Assistance to Disabled Persons for Purchase/Fitting of Aids/Appliances (ADIP Scheme)
- Scheme for minority women
- Scheme for Physically and Mentally disabled women
Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ OBC/ EBC/ PC/ DNT candidates
- The Directorate of Social Welfare Jammu and Government of Jammu and Kashmir is inviting the candidates to apply for this scheme
- Candidates belonging to SC/ OBC/ EBC/ PC/ DNT are eligible to apply
- Applying competitors need to pursue matriculation level within as well as outside J&K state in a recognized university are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- For OBC, EBC, PC students the family income is not more than Rs. 1 lakh
- The annual income of the SC and DNTs family is not exceeded more than Rs. 2.5 lakhs.
- Selected people will receive Maintenance Allowance and payment of a compulsory non-refundable fee.
Combined Counselling Board (CCB)
- The Combined Counselling Board is inviting applications for all the candidates who have the below-mentioned criteria
- All the applying contenders need to study at the college/ university level (that means should pursue diploma level, degree level or postgraduate level) are happily apply for this scheme
- In the previous exams, applying contenders must grab a minimum of 40% to 50% marks.
- Selected contenders will get Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 3 lakh amount as the reward.
KEI Post Graduate Scholarship Program (PGSP)
- The authority of Kashmir Education Initiative (KEI) in collaboration with Iqbal Memory Trust (IMT) is inviting the scheme
- In Kashmir University applying candidates need to be in the 1st Semester. As well as Central University, SKUAST, ISUT related students need to be in 1st or 2nd semester for the courses of MTech/ MCom/ MSc/ MA only are eligible
- Applying a candidate’s family income is less than Rs. 3 Lakhs.
- Per annum, the selected people will receive Rs. 20000
KEI High School Scholarship Program (HSSP)
- Kashmir Education Initiative (KEI) in collaboration with Iqbal Memory Trust (IMT) is the higher organization that inviting applications for this scholarship
- Those who are in the 9th class are suitable to apply for this scheme
- The family income is less than Rs. 3 lakhs per annum
- In the 8th exams, applying contenders should grab at least 75% marks.
- Rs. 10000 is the reward amount that all the selected candidates will receive.
Scheme of Assistance to Disabled Persons for Purchase/Fitting of Aids/Appliances (ADIP Scheme)
- This scheme is offering by the Social Welfare Department
- The eligibility criteria of the candidate are registered, Societies, beneath the Societies Registration Act,1860, and their branches, if any, separately. ii) Register
- Benefit Type: Non-Monetary.
Scheme for minority women
- The scheme ownership is the Social Welfare Department
- Only minority candidates are suitable to apply
- Applicants age should be in between 18 years to 45 years
- Annual family Income for urban areas is Rs. 55000
- Annual family income for rural areas is Rs. 40000
- Benefit Type: Monetary
Scheme for Physically and Mentally disabled women
- This scheme is inviting by Social Welfare Department
- Benefit Type: Monetary
- Eligibility Criteria: Any women with 40% disability or more
- The maximum age is 18 years and the minimum age is 45 years
- Must be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir State.
Scheme for Women of Backward Classes
- The Social Welfare Department is inviting the applications
- Only backward classes are eligible to apply
- The age of the applicants is 18 to 45 years
- Must resident to the state of Jammu and Kashmir
J&K Scholarship Required documents
The mentioned documents should be needed at the time of filling the application forms online or offline. Meanwhile, make a note that for each mode you have to upload or attach the asked documents and then finish your application procedure.
- Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Previous exams mark sheets
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Disability Certificate
Steps to Apply Application For J&K Scholarship
Here we have mentioned the detailed steps related to the application. Hence, interested aspirants are advised to look at the points and grab some information.
- Look at the Government of Jammu & Kashmir official site @ jk.gov.in
- The homepage available now
- In the left column, people will find the Schemes option
- Now press on it
- And the page shows you the complete list of Jammu & Kashmir Scholarships
- Read one by one scheme eligibilities
- If you think you are perfect for the scheme then apply
- For applying contenders need to click on the Apply Online link option
- Now, without thinking much give all the necessary details that asked on the page
- Finally, upload the valid documents
- And click on the submit button
- Kindly take a print out of hard copy.
Important Dates for J&K Scholarship
Till now, the higher authorities didn’t mention the starting and closing dates. But we are sure that in the coming days, they will plan and release the notification and activates the online application links to apply for the available schemes in Jammu & Kashmir state. So, wait for some time and then proceed.
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ OBC/ EBC/ PC/ DNT candidates: Update Soon
- Combined Counselling Board (CCB): Intimate Soon
- KEI Post Graduate Scholarship Program (PGSP): Release Soon
- KEI High School Scholarship Program (HSSP): Activate Soon.
Important Links to Apply for J&K Scholarship
To know more details related to the J&K Scholarships information, contenders need to press on the below-given link.
To Get More Info about this Scholarship: More Details