KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden is very excited to invite the online applications for KTH India Scholarship from the graduate candidates.
The starting date for this scholarship is 1st December 2020. Meanwhile, the deadline is 15th January 2021. Candidates whose wish is to seek the Master’s Program at the KTH can check this article entirely.
The selected one will receive huge benefits. Hence, follow the next sections attentively for knowing more updates related to the KTH India Master Scholarship.
Highlights Of KTH India Scholarship
|Providing By||KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden|
|Name of the Scholarship||KTH India Scholarship/ KTH India Master Scholarship/ KTH India Master funding for Indian Students in Sweden|
|Starting Date||1st December 2020|
|Closing Date||15th January 2021|
Information about KTH India Scholarship
- Monthly living allowance. For up to 10 months the selected people will receive the allowances
- Full tuition fee waiver.
- Need to be an Indian Citizen
- Must finish under Graduate program in India
- Have to be a tuition-fee paying candidate who has applied for a Master’s program at the KTH will give first priority.
- Candidates GPA
- The university will award the Bachelors degree
- The selection procedure and the recommendation of the director of the applied Master’s program.
Rules & Regulations
Must and should follow the terms and conditions which we have attached in this section. Read twice and then follow the rules.
- Just candidates who satisfy the qualification necessities of the program applied for will be considered for a KTH India Master funding for Indian Students in Sweden in
- Candidates from Mumbai Metropolitan Area and Pune will be organized by the establishment’s resolution
- The KTH India Master Scholarship isn’t accessible for candidates to Joint Master’s projects
- Students with a contingent qualification are qualified to apply.
Application Procedure For KTH India Master Scholarship
Here is a clear manner, we have updated the stepwise information related to the application process. All the applying people can read the steps and apply according to them.
- Visit KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden @ www.kth.se
- The main page available now
- Select the scholarship link
- Without late read to all the information which the university has mentioned on the page
- After finishing the verification of eligibility details come to an idea
- If you are suitable for the scholarship then click on the application form which is available on the same page
- After that the page asks you to enter the First Name, Last Name, date of birth, Mailing address, Email, Verify email address, the application number, country, etc.,
- Enter all the mandatory details without skipping a single box
- Now, recheck once
- Finally, press on the apply option
- Your online application procedure has been done.
Important Dates – End Date
- Online Application Start Date: 01st December 2020
- Online Application Due Date: 15th January 2021
The complete scholarship information along with the online application link has been updated in this section. Eligible candidates can utilize the given links and finish the application process before the deadline.
To Read More KTH India Scholarship Details: Read More from Here
To Apply Online For KTH India Master funding for Indian Students in Sweden : Apply Here
Official Address & Contact Details
Address: KTH Royal Institute of Technology, SE-100 44, Stockholm Sweden
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +46 8 790 60 00