The scheme beneath the Medhavi Mission is an initiative by the Human Resources and Development Mission. The major aim of Medhavi Swabhimaan Scholarship is to give financial help to the selected people of India that too an especially weaker section of the society.
Aspirants who have got the potential to look forward because of an absence of assets can’t show their caliber can apply for the Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme.
Brief About Medhavi Swabhimaan Scholarship
|Providing By||Human Resource & Development Mission|
|Name of the Scholarship||Medhavi Swabhimaan Scholarship/ Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme|
|Starting Date||1st January 2021|
|Closing Date||15th February 2021|
Medhavi Swabhimaan Scholarship Details
- Type A Scholarships: It is applicable for 60% and above marks. The selected will receive Rs. 8,000 for 1st month. Later Rs. 4, 000 is given for 2nd month. Lastly, Rs. 2,000 is given for 3rd month
- Type B Scholarships: Students who have above 50% at the same time below 60% marks will receive Rs. 3,000 for 1st month, and Rs. 2,000 for the 2nd month. Finally Rs. 1,000 is for 3rd month
- Type C Scholarships: The type C scholarship is applicable for students who have above 40% and below 50% marks. For 1st month Rs. 1,000 is given to the candidates. Also, Rs. 1,000 is for the 2nd month. Therefore, Rs. 1,000 is provided for the 3rd month
- 100% Refund of fee for people who have secure 35% & above marks. For one time students will receive Rs. 300.
- Domicile in India
- Need to pass 10th class or equivalent
- The age of the candidate should be in between 16 years to 40 years.
- The Human Resource & Development Mission will conduct the examination for the eligible candidates. So, those who secure minimum qualifying marks (35%) or above names will be listed in the merit
- Finally, on 28th February 2021, the organization has planned to conduct the exam
- The result will be available soon. Hence, based on the marks gained in the exam the selection will be done.
Rs. 300 is the application fee.
- The duration os exam is 18 minutes
- The question paper will be available in the English and Hindi language
- The question paper consists of English, General Studies, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning. There will be negative marking for each wrong answer. Hence, the 1/3rd mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
How To Apply For Swabhimaan Medhavi Scholarship
- Candidates have to apply via online mode only
- Visit www.medhavionline.org
- On the main page, you will get the Notification option
- Click on it
- The notification related to the Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme is opened now
- Check the complete benefits, eligibility, application status, and much more information
- Eligible candidates can choose the apply online link
- Now, fill the application form by giving all the mandatory details
- Pay the application fee
- Attentively view the page correctly
- Click on the submit option
- Take a hard copy of the submitted application form.
Important Dates – End Date
The mandatory dates are available in this section. Check the dates and apply before the mentioned date.
- Application starting date: 01st January 2021
- Application deadline: 15th February 2021
- Exam date: 28th February 2021
To Download Latest Medhavi Swabhimaan Scholarship Calendar PDF: Click Here
Official Address & Contact Details
Address: 648, CGS Avenue, Block 6A, Lodi Road, New Delhi
Email: [email protected]