Are you from Nagaland State and looking for Nagaland Scholarship @ nagaland.gov.in? then we are giving a lot of information via this article. So, in this post, you can easily find the details like List of available Nagaland Schemes, Benefits, Application Form, Dates, and much more. And who is much interested in collecting al the data are advised to follow the next sections.
Highlights Of Schemes In Nagaland
|Name Of The Providing Authority||Nagaland Government|
|Scholarship Name||Nagaland Scholarships|
|Staring Date||Update Soon|
|Closing Date||Intimate Soon|
|Mode of Application||Online/ Offline Mode|
Nagaland Scholarship Info
The government of Nagaland is recently stated that soon in the upcoming months they will activate the starting and closing dates of Nagaland Scholarship. And a lot of schemes have been available now for the people people who are in Nagaland State and looking for financial help to continue their education. Kindly verify each scheme and then take a decision to apply.
List Of Available Schemes
- Pre-Matric Scholarship For ST Candidates For 9th and 10th Class
- Post-Matric Scholarship For ST Students
- Nagaland State Merit Scholarship
- Nagaland State Research Fellowship
- NEC Stipend and Book Grant Scholarship
Pre-Matric Scholarship For ST Candidates For 9th and 10th Class
- The Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of Nagaland is offering this scholarship
- Only ST category candidates are suitable to apply
- This scheme is open for the students who are studying 9th and 10th class
- The family income of the parents is less than Rs. 2 lakhs per annum.
- All the selected people will receive Rs. 2000 per annum.
Post-Matric Scholarship For ST Students
- Department of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Nagaland is offering this scholarship
- Only ST category candidates are eligible to apply
- Those who are in 11th class to the postgraduate course are suitable to apply
- The annual income of the family is not exceeded by more than Rs. 2.5 lakhs.
- As per the government norms, they will give rewards to all the selected people.
Nagaland State Merit Scholarship
- The officials of the Department of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Nagaland are inviting the applications for the candidates
- There is no specific category. So, people belong to Nagaland State for all the categories are perfect to apply
- All the meritious candidates of 11th class to postgraduate degree course are suitable to apply
- In Class 10th, 11th and 12th, students need to grab a minimum of 80% marks
- Those who are studying Degree/ PG level courses must grab a minimum of 70% marks in HSLC/ Degree Exams.
- The organization will provide financial help to all the contenders.
Nagaland State Research Fellowship
- The present scheme is released by the Department of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Nagaland
- So, ST and Indigenous category people are eligible
- Those who are pursuing their M.Phil/Ph.D. level in a well-know university within India are eligible to apply.
- The organization will provide financial help for the selected contenders.
NEC Stipend and Book Grant Scholarship
- Well, Department of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Nagaland is inviting the application forms all the eligible people
- All the ST and General contenders are suitable to apply for this scheme
- So, coming to the education eligibility, contenders who are taking professional courses at the diploma, degree, M.Phil,/Ph.D., Post Graduate are suitable to apply for this scheme
- In the previous exams, all the ST candidates should grab 60% marks
- The General Category candidates need to secure at least 75% marks in their previous exams.
Per annum, the selected students will receive Rs. 3000 per annum.
documents Required for Nagaland Scholarship
Verify the documents that we have mentioned in this section.
- Caste Certificate
- Resident Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Previous Exams Marksheet
- Passport Size Photo
- Aadhar Card Number
- Disability Certificate.
Steps to Apply For Nagaland Scholarship
Apply for Nagaland Scholarship via Online Mode
- At first, all the interested candidates should visit the official website of Government of Nagaland that is nagaland.gov.in
- Now, you have to go through the Online Services section
- Without late register yourself
- And check the latest available scholarships on the homepage
- If you are eligible then without a late press on the Apply Online link
- Now, give your mandatory details along with uploading documents
- Recheck once
- Submit before the deadline.
Apply for Nagaland Scholarship via Offline Mode
Visit the official site and refer to all the scholarship eligibility. Based on your qualification and interest you need to choose any one of the scholarships. Finally, download the Application Form and fill the details. Send the documents and application form to the official’s address.
To get more updates: Click Here
Nagaland Scholarship Important Dates
- Pre-Matric Scholarship For ST Candidates For 9th and 10th Class: In between May and June 2020
- Post-Matric Scholarship For ST Students: June and July 2020
- Nagaland State Merit Scholarship: June and July 2020
- Nagaland State Research Fellowship: July and September 2020
- NEC Stipend and Book Grant Scholarship: June and July 2020.
Address & Contact Details
Address: Directorate of Higher Education, Thizama Road, Kohima
Mobile Number: +91 7005405552 (Mon to Fri 9 am to 4 pm)
Email Id: [email protected]