National Scholarship Program Of The Slovak Republic @ scholarships.sk: The Government of the Slovak Republic affirmed the foundation of the National Scholarship Program of the Slovak Republic for the help of the portability of students, Ph.D. holders, college educators, specialists, and craftsmen in 2005.
The National Scholarship Program of the Slovak Republic (NSP) is supported by the Ministry of Education, Science, Research, and Sport of the Slovak Republic. The End Date for this scheme is 31st October
Highlights of National Scholarship Program
|Providing By||National Scholarship Program(NSP)|
|Name of the Scholarship||National Scholarship Program Of Slovak Republic|
|Closing Date||31st October 2020|
National Scholarship Program Of The Slovak Republic Details
The National Scholarship Program of the Slovak Republic underpins study/ research/ instructing/aesthetic portability of worldwide understudies, Ph.D. candidates, college educators, scientists, and specialists at advanced education establishments and exploration associations.
It upholds two-way portability – global grant holders to Slovakia, just as Slovak grant holders abroad. The program offers grants to take care of living expenses during the remain and travel recompenses (all classes if there should be an occurrence of grant holders from Slovakia; understudies and Ph.D. people in the event of worldwide program holders).
Duration Of The Scholarship
The duration of the program is 1 to 10 months.
- All the Ph. D students whose education or scientific education takes the place outside Slovakia and who have accepted by the private, public, or state university or a research institution in Slovakia eligible to carry out a doctoral study program
- All the international university researchers teachers, as well as artists who are invited to teaching and/or research/artistic stay in Slovakia by an institution with a valid certificate of eligibility to carry out research at the same time development, which is not a business company and it, has its headquarters in Slovakia.
The scheme is intended to cover up the international scholarship holders’ living expenses (accommodation, food, etc.), at the time of their research/artistic, study, or teaching stay at universities also in research organizations in Slovakia.
- Ph.D. degree (or it’s equivalent) and more than 10 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist: 1,000 €/month
- The Ph.D. degree or less than 10 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist: 850 €/month
- Ph.D. degree (or it’s equivalent) and less than 4 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist: 580 €/month
- Ph.D. students: 580 €/month.
Steps To Apply For National Scholarship Program Of Slovak Republic
Candidates can follow the below steps attentively.
- Candidates are allowed to submit the online applications as well as required attachments in Slovak or English language only.
- The documents written in other languages must be officially translated into Slovak or English language
- Also, the translation can be certified by the same institution that issued the respective document.
- End Date: 31st Octob0.
Press the beneath link and find more scholarship information.
To Check More National Scholarship Program Of Slovak Republic Details: View More Info
Official & Contact Details
If you have any queries then proceed to contact the beneath mentioned address.
Address: SAIA, n. o., Sasinkova 10, 812 20 Bratislava 1, Slovak Republic
Contact Number: +421-2-5930 4700, 5930 4711