Aspirants can check the NSP Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/ Cine/ IOMC/ LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric information from this article.
The main reason is furnished this scholarship is to ensure that no child is working in any hazardous sector as labor. Also, the deadline for this scheme is 31st October 2020.
So, all the interested people who want to utilize this scheme by filling the applications can simply read to all the eligibility criteria via this post. In the beneath sections, we have attached more data.
Highlights of NSP Financial Assistance for Education
|Providing By||National Scholarship Scheme|
|Name of the Scholarship||NSP Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/ Cine/ IOMC/ LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric20-21|
|Closing Date||31st Octobe20|
NSP Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/ Cine/ IOMC/ LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric
To apply for any of the scholarship candidates need to know about the eligibility criteria, benefits, required documents, application steps, mandatory dates, links, and many more details that have been updated in the next sections.
Without any late our major suggestion to the contenders is before applying take a deep look at the given details. Also, apply before the end date. We have mentioned the closing date in the above paragraph.
All the selected aspirants will receive the beneath mentioned documents.
- Girls and boys of Class 1 to 5: Rs. 250 for buying books, dress, and more
- Girls of Class 5 to 8: Rs. 490
- Girls of Class 9: Rs. 1140
- Girls of Class 10: Rs. 1,840
- Boys of Class 5 to 8: Rs. 500
- Boys of Class 9: Rs. 700
- Boys of Class 10: Rs. 1400
Candidates can read the beneath mentioned information carefully. Because you need to satisfy the eligibility to apply.
- The candidate who is planning to apply for this scholarship have to enroll in 1st class to 10th class from any of the government recognized schools
- 1 or both parents of the candidates must be working as an Iron Ore, Beedi worker, Chrome Ore Mines, Limestone and Manganese Dolomite Mines (LSDM), Cine workers for a minimum of the last six months
- The student needs to pass the previous exam in the first attempt
- From all the sources, the monthly income of the candidate is not more than Rs. 10, 000 expect in case of cine workers were the income of the family should be less than Rs. 8,000 per month. Otherwise per annum Rs. 1,00,000.
- Copy of front page of Bank Pass Book or Cancelled Cheque
- Photo of the applicant
- Photocopy of ID card of the workers
- Mark Sheet of the previous academic year
- Passing Certificate of the previous academic year
- Income Certificate of the parents issued by the revenue authority.
Application Steps For NSP Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/ Cine/ IOMC/ LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric 20-21
- Interested candidates can visit nsp.gov.in
- Now, the main page available
- Find the proper scheme
- Now, read the guidelines correctly
- After that, you need to select the options and fill the information that available on the application form
- Also, upload the asked documents
- Once take a look
- Finally submit it.
Mandatory Dates – Last Date
- Closing Date: 31st October 2020
To Apply For NSP Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/ Cine/ IOMC/ LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric: View More