The Haryana State Council for Science and Technology is the organization that is offering the POSE Scholarship 2020-21. The major objective behind the Promotion OF Science Education Scholarship is to give the helping hands to encourage the meritious candidates.
The deadline for POSE Scheme is 31st December . Also, the selected people will receive a good amount which is very useful. The detailed benefits, eligibility, application form, documents, the selection is updated beneath.
Highlights Of POSE Scholarship
|Providing By||Haryana State Council for Science and Technology|
|Name of the Scholarship||POSE Scholarship/ Promotion OF Science Education Scholarship/ POSE Scheme|
|Closing Date||31st December 2020|
Promotion OF Science Education Scholarship Information
- For BS candidates – Rs. 4,000 for 1, 2, and 3 years. For 4th year Rs. 6,000 per month
- For BSc people – Rs. 4,000 per month
- For MSc candidates – Rs. 6,000
- For Integrated M. Sc/ MS people they will receive Rs. 4,000 per month for 1, 2 as well as 3rd year. Hence Rs. 6,000 per month is given for the 4th and 5th year.
Mentorship grant (one time):
- For BS (4 years) – Rs. 17,000
- For MSc – Rs. 10,000
- For Integrated MSc- Rs. 22,000
- For BSc (3 years) – Rs. 12,000
- Have to take admissions into 3-year B. Sc/ 4-year BS or 5-year integrated M. Sc/ MS program in basic and natural sciences at IISc, IIT, NISER, IISER, DAE-CBS or in any college/ university in India 2-year MSc program in basic and natural science
- Need to pass 10, 12, and B. Sc/ BA (BA for MSc Mathematics) from a school/college/university located in Haryana and at least 75% marks in B. Sc/ BA (for MSc degree course)
- Should pass 10th and 12th class board examination from a school situated in Haryana with at least 85% marks for Haryana Board School. As well as 90% marks for other boards like CBSE/ ICSE etc. in Class 12 (for an undergraduate degree or integrated degree in Science).
- Mainly girl candidates will be preferred
- Younger students will be given preference
- Candidates with better language score (Hindi/ English) in Class 12 will be given preference
- People studying in IISER, IIT, DAE-CBS, NISER, and IISc will be given preference
- Students pursuing Class 11 and 12 in the rural area school will be given an additional 3% weightage
- For M. Sc people, the merit will be made by taking the average of marks obtained in 3 years
- The merit list will be prepared depends upon the average percentage score secured in the 12th class English/ Hindi (better of the two) and best of three out of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
- Self-attested copy of Aadhaar number
- Certificate of class 12th
- Signature of the applicant
- Certificate of class 10th
- Photograph of the applicant
- Declaration of POSE scholarship
- Certificate of B. Sc/ BA
- Enrollment certificate from Principal/ Head/ Registrar/ Director/ university/ institute
- Rural area school certificate of class 11th and 12th.
Application Procedure For Promotion OF Science Education Scholarship Visit dstharyana.gov.in
- The homepage appears on the screen
- Go to the what’s new option
- The POSE Scheme available on the screen
- Click on the notification link download it
- Read all the eligibility criteria
- If you are suitable then go back and click on the online application link
- Fill the application form
- Upload the documents
- Click on the submit option.
Important Dates – Last Date
Deadline: 31st December 2020
To Download Notification: Notification Link
To Check Guidelines: All Guidelines
To Apply Online: Apply Here
Official Address & Contact Details
Address: Secretary, Executive Committee, Haryana State Council for Science & Technology, Bays No.: 35-38, Sector 2, Panchkula.
Phone No.: 0172-2563439, 2560309, 2560339
Fax No.: 0172-2560018
E-mail: [email protected]