Samsung Star Scholar: Samsung India welcomes applications for Samsung Star Program from understudies of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNVs) presently seeking after a full-term B. Tech/Dual Degree (B.Tech + M.Tech) course in an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or a National Institute of Technology (NIT) in India.
This scheme expects to grant the praiseworthy students seeking specialized courses at top organizations. Chosen researchers will get a lot of benefits. The deadline for this scheme is 25th January 2021.
Highlights Of Samsung Star Scholar
|Providing By||Samsung India|
|Name of the Scholarship||Samsung Star Scholar|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Closing Date||25th January 2021|
Samsung India Scholarships Detail
The selected people will receive Rs. 2, 00, 000 per year along with hostel, tuition fees, and mess charges.
- Should finish 12th Class from any of the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNVs)
- Need to be enroll in B.Tech/ B.Tech+M.Tech dual degree program in NITs and IITs listed by Samsung
- Have to be in good standing with the institute to grab a Samsung Star Scholar help.
The selection is based on the beneath steps:
- 1st-year scholarship students will be selected and it depends upon the All India Rank (AIR) in the Joint Entrance Examination (Main)
- 2nd Year Scholarship will be determined depends upon the candidates’ overall academic performance
- Students who remain in the Top 50% of their class will continue to get the scheme for the next year also.
Terms & Conditions
- Meeting the base application necessities and grant measures doesn’t ensure the scheme
- Samsung may connect any outsider to complete confirmation of the data furnished and other managerial undertakings related to the program
- The duration of the program will be for 1 scholastic year, extendable to resulting in 3 a long time for B. Tech. Degree Course and 4 a long time for Dual Degree (B. Tech.+ M. Tech.) courses
- The scheme beneficiary will relinquish the grant amount, during the grant time frame, in the event that he/she bombs any measures referenced in the rulebook.
- Self-certified copy of JEE (Main) ranking certificate
- Self-certified Class 10 and 12 CBSE marks statement
- Self-certified copy of address proof-
- Aadhaar Card
- Original copy for admission/first semester/annual fee receipt
- Completed application form, with a self-attested photograph
- A brief write up
- Self-certified copy of primary active bank account passbook
- Self-certified clear copy of PAN Card
- Self-certified copy of final admission letter from the Institute.
Process To Apply For Samsung Star Scholar
- Visit the official web portal of Samsung India that is www.samsung.com
- Now, the candidates will reach the main page
- You will find the Samsung Star Scholar option on the right side of the corner
- Click on it
- The new page opens now
- Refer to all the information which is available on the page
- After verifying the information we recommend the candidates to download the application form
- Fill the application and upload the documents
- Finally recheck and send the email
- Also, send the hard copy to the official’s address.
Important Dates – Last Date
- Closing Date: 25th January 2021
After completion of verifying the details just scroll down, you will find some of the mandatory documents to download. Hence, download them.
To Know More Samsung Star Scholar Details: View More Details
Official Address & Contact Details
Address: STAR SCHOLAR, Corporate Citizenship (CRO), Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd., 20th ~ 24th Floor, Two Horizon Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector – 43, DLF Phase V, Gurgaon, Haryana -122002, India
Email Id: [email protected]