The SBI Post Doctoral Research Fellowship 2020-21 is inviting by the State Bank of India. So, Ph.D. degree completion candidates with a minimum of 3 years of post-qualification experience are suitable to apply for this scheme.
The end date is 8th October 2020. Before the closing date, competitors need to apply for this fellowship. Therefore, we suggest the aspirants refer to the next sections closely and apply them by following the beneath given steps.
Highlights Of SBI Post Doctoral Research Fellowship 2020-21
|Providing By||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Scholarship||SBI Post Doctoral Research Fellowship|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Closing Date||8th October 2020|
SBI Post Doctoral Research Fellowship 2020-21
The major objective of this fellowship is to organize the research work on the areas that relate to the BFSI sector. Also, the monthly stipend will be provided to the selected candidates.
We have updated the Benefits received by selected people, Eligibility Criteria, Required documents, Selection Process, Terms and Conditions, Mandatory Dates, Application Stepsetc., from the end sections.
Without late all the interested aspirants can refer them properly.
- The candidates will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 1 lakh (not negotiable) subject to the deduction of TDS as applicable
- The Residential accommodation at ATIs that depends upon the self-payment of utility bills
- A one-time endowment of Rs. 2 lakh to 5 lakh to be awarded to the candidates at the last of 2-years in case of exemplary research performance/ international publication in the reputed journals based on the assessment of the Performance Review Committee
- The State Bank of India will fund the expenses for the fellow to attend 1 prestigious international at the same time 1 national conference in which the joint paper of the fellow with State Bank of India has been received for presentation on an actual basis.
- The minimum age of the applicant is 28 years and the maximum age is 40 years
- Need to finish a Ph.D. degree in the Finance/ Banking/ IT/ Economics related to the BFSI sector
- The candidates need to have a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience as well as in the research work/ teaching at Premier Institution/ University (such as IIMs, IITs, ISB, XLRI, or equivalent) or Consultancy
- Should have a consistently good academic record as well as the demonstrated research skills.
- To shortlist the candidates on the depends upon the experience as well as the fulfillment of minimum qualification
- The further round is the interview round. To shortlist the contenders accompanied by the presentation in front of the Expert Selection Committee
- The final merit list will be arranged in the descending order on the depends upon the scores secured by the student in the interview round.
Terms & Conditions
- The fellowship is available for 2 years subject to the satisfactory performance of the contenders
- The number of fellowships may vary as per the original requirement of the bank
- The size of the photograph must be upload in between 20KB and 50KB with the dimensions 200 X 230 pixels
- The candidate needs to sign only in black ink pen in a size between 10KB and 20KB. Also the dimensions 140 X 60 pixels
- Hence, all the supporting documents need to be upload in a pdf format. Also, the resume of the candidate needs to be in DOC or DOCX format with the file size not more than 500KB.
- Proof of citizenship
- Curriculum vitae including the list of publications
- 2 pages write-up on the intended research work at State Bank of India
- Proof of date of birth
- Copies of educational certificates and mark sheets
- Experience certificate
- Hence, 2-page write-up on the high-quality publication by candidates
- Copies of two best journal papers
- Two letters of recommendations/ reference
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- No relief certificate/ objection certificate from the present employer.
Application Steps For SBI Post Doctoral Research Fellowship 2020-21
- Aspirants need to visit the web portal that is sbi.co.in
- Now, refer to the fellowship information properly
- After that press on the New Registration to proceed with the online application
- Now, proceed to read the guidelines properly
- After that, you need to fill the mandatory information
- You candidates will receive the registration number and password to the registered mobile number and email id
- At the present log in with the help of registration number as well as password
- Also, upload the valid documents
- Take a deep look
- Finally, click on the submit option
- Take a hard copy
- Lastly, send the hard copy to the official’s address.
Mandatory Dates – Last Date
- Starting Date: 18th September 2020
- Deadline: 08th October 2020
- Final date to send the hard copy of the application: 15th October 2020.
To Apply For SBI Post Doctoral Research Fellowship 2020-21: View More
Official Address & Contact Details
Address: State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai (Maharashtra, INDIA), PIN-400021