SBI Youth for India Fellowship @ www.youthforindia.org has been simply created to help your transaction into the rural environment. Meanwhile, it determines that the procedure of evaluation of ground realities as well as identification of a project that consolidates the need of the community and your interest and the qualities of the NGO. In this article, we have given total data along with Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Fellowship Journey, PreFellowship Research, Application Process, and more. Therefore, we are sure that the mentioned information must be a great chance for the contenders who are planning to apply for SBI YFI Fellowship
SBI Youth for India Fellowship Details
Beneath SBI Youth for India Fellowship program, all the selected people are working in 9 unique states at 32 locations on various advancement projects. Below this activity, the candidate can easily work for 13 months with various NGOs which are working enthusiastically for the improvement of rural areas.
Highlights Of SBI YFI Fellowship
|Providing Authority||State Bank Of India (SBI) with various well known NGO’s|
|Name of The Scheme||SBI Youth for India Fellowship/ SBI YFI|
|Application Last Date For Phase I||4th Week of Aril 2020|
|Application Phase 2 Closing Date||2nd Week of May 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Youth for India Fellowship
To apply for SBI YFI you need to satisfy some of the eligibility criteria mentioned by the officials. So, we have given an overview of eligibility info through this article. Hence, interested people are advised to check this section attentively without any doubt.
- Must be Indian Citizen/ OCI
- The applicant’s minimum age is 21 years and maximum age is 32 years
- Only Young Professionals or Fresh Graduates are eligible to apply for this scheme.
Time Duration of Fellowship
- Actually, it is 13 months long program
- And it is a full-time program
- Applicants need to stay in rural areas near the project site.
Benefits of SBI Youth for India Fellowship
- You will receive R. 15,000 as the stipend to meet the living expenses
- Rs. 1000 per month is given for you related to Local Transport Allowances
- Linkages with premier organizations of the country
- So, Rs. 50000 is the amount given for Readjustment Allowance
- Medical Insurance is provided for the selected people.
Selection Procedure for SBI Youth for India Fellowship
On the basis of the application period, the students will be shortlisted for the first stage. And the second stage consists of the screening that will be organized. Meanwhile, the third phase is the final one that is an interview. And the interview round should be held in various cities. Be in touch with the official site. Therefore, the final selection of the candidates is intimated via online to get the information better. Also, the organization will clarify the doubts of the candidates related to the SBI Youth for India Fellowship
Screening & Shortlisting
- In the 1st half of the year, the application forms are out. The authority will upload the notifications on their web portal as well as social media platforms
- All the willing people can quickly register themselves
- All the shortlisted people will be intimated soon on the official site. Therefore, to know better information just visit the official site.
- All the shortlisted candidates will ask to attend the interview round. And the interview will be organized in major cities.
Final Selection & Background Research
- The selected people will be intimated via email or SMS related to Interview round
- After confirmation, all the selected students will get the offer letter that specifying information about the program, terms and conditions, fellowship support
- So, for the further material related to the program areas he/ she also have access to the partners of NGO’s
- Therefore, the above procedure helps the students to take the decision upon preferred NGO’s.
Nature of Work Assigned
- You can get the chance to work for the NGO
- Students will be assigned with the fresh projects or any ongoing projects
- All the selected people will go for a training program
- The higher authority provides the mentor to the candidates who will teach in the particular development project
- Beneath this Fellowship, people will be posted in the rural area to provide assistance for different development projects.
Application Procedure Of SBI Youth for India Fellowship
- Visit the official site @ www.youthforindia.org
- Now, you will get the Fellowship option on the main page
- SO, click on it and finally refer to all the valuable information
- Also, you will get Application option on the page
- There you need to choose the Apply Now
- So, the new page available on the screen
- You have to fill up the info soon and submit it.
- Application Last Date For Phase I: 4th Week of April 2020
- Application Phase 2 Closing Date: 2nd Week of May 2020
To know more information About SBI Youth for India Fellowship: Click Here
To Apply Online For SBI YFI Scheme Press Here
So, follow the above sections attentively before starting your application process. Also, the final dates are approaching soon. Therefore, it is better to finish your application procedure as early as possible.