The Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB) and the Government of India are now accepting the applications for SERB Technology Translation Award.
TETRA Award is a new scheme for catalyzing technology translation in an academic setting. From Ph. D. degree holders the organization is inviting the online application forms. The authority is accepting the applications up to 11th February 2021.
All the selected people will receive a certain amount per year and we have included the clear data in the next section.
Highlights Of TETRA Award
|Providing By||Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB) and Government of India|
|Name of the Scholarship||SERB Technology Translation Award/ TETRA Award|
|Closing Date||11th February 2021|
SERB Technology Translation Award Information
The scheme aims to give awards to competitively funded Core Research Grants (CRG) and related projects. Also, must hold potential and promise for translation at TRL 5 or beyond.
- The award will entail an unstructured budget of up to 15 lakhs per year (without any international travel), and also covers the overhead
- The funding will be provided normally for a period of two years.
- Applying candidates must be Indian Citizens. Foreign nationals (including OCI and NRI) are also eligible
- At least 3 years of service remaining, the candidates should hold a regular academic/research position in a well known academic institution or national laboratory or in any other recognized R&D institution in India
- Submissions beneath the TETRA can be made only by PIs of the ongoing research scheme. Also, all extramural awards achieved in the last three years
- The PI and Co-Investigators need to hold a Ph. D. degree in Mathematics, Science, Engineering, or M.S. / M.D / M.V.Sc/ M.D.S. degree at the time of applying for grant.
Based on the performance of the candidates the selection will be made.
- Certification Form
- Endorsement Letter
- Technology Transfer from completed/ ongoing project documents
- Support Letter
Application Process For SERB TETRA
- At first, candidates have to visit the official website and register
- Once after successful registration, the user will be sent a confirmation mail on the registered email id
- Candidates should press on the URL provided in the mail to confirm registration
- Those who have login have to continue their further procedure so you need to fill the necessary fields in the profile. Hence, candidates have to enter their Bio-data, Photo, Institute Address etc
- Also, students have to fill up Information of Patent, Projects, Publications in last 5 years, Academic Supervision, Research Collaboration, of all investigators (PI and all Co-Inventor’s) has to be provided
- Don’t forget to enter some of the data of your proposed work like Title (max 500 characters), Keywords (max 6), Patent summary (max 3000 characters), Expected output and outcome (max 1500 characters), Translation Methodology (max 1500 characters), Gap area (max 1000 characters) and Advantage of Prototype/ Product to be developed (max 1000 characters), Innovation (max 1000 characters), have to be entered at the time of proposal submission
- In a single pdf, file candidates have to upload the documents
- Once take a deep look and click on the submit option.
Important Dates – End Date
The Closing Date is 11th February 2021.
For Knowing More SERB Technology Translation Award Details: Scholarship Details
Official Address & Contact Details
Address: Dr. Pramod Kumar Prasad, Scientist ‘D’, Science and Engineering Research Board, 5 & 5A, Lower Ground Floor, Vasant Square Mall, Plot No. A Community Centre, Sector-5, Pocket-5, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070