If you are a bright and young student full of passion as well as resolved to succeed via hard work, devotion, perseverance, and determination then this Siemens Scholarship Program is for you.
The Siemens Scholarship is open to all bright engineering students from government colleges across India. Note that 15th February is the end date for submitting the Online Applications.
Highlights Of Siemens Scholarship
|Name of the Scholarship||Siemens Scholarship Program|
|Closing Date||15th February 2021|
Overall Siemens Scholarship Program Information
Nothing should stop you from reaching your dreams, with the help of the Siemens Scheme. Candidates will get the right support to full fill their personal and professional goals.
735 candidates from 77 government engineering colleges across 23 states in India.
- Beneath this scholarship, Siemens will provide financial assistance to deserving meritorious students
- Tuition fee
- Books, fee, supplies
- Room and Board
- Additionally, internships, soft skills training, mechatronics, mentorships, and projects, given by the company will also acquaint those selected with the dynamics of the industry.
The officials have turned role models in their communities and colleges, motivating many towards taking up engineering as a career.
Candidates need to enhance their living conditions of their families. Few have taken up further studies.
- First-year students of Government Engineering colleges from various streams such as Computer Science / Information Technology, Electronics, Mechanical / Production, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical and Instrumentation
- Age Limit: Up to 20 years
- Annual family Income: Not more than Rs. 2 lakhs
- SSC: Minimum 60% aggregate
- HSC or equivalent: At least 50% aggregate and minimum 60% PCM aggregate.
Note: 50% scholarship is reserved for girls.
Those who have received this scholarship will be valid up to 12 years from the date of candidates finished their 12th class.
Siemens will continue to build up a pool of 1st class industry-ready engineers and address the individual, social and economic dimensions.
Already the organization has mentioned that they are looking forward to increasing their footprint and empower the skilled workforce.
Online Application Steps For new.siemens.com Scheme
- Move to Siemens @ new.siemens.com
- Directly go to the scholarship section
- Now, you will receive the Siemens Scholarship Program link
- Choose it
- The page gives you a lot of updated details related to the eligibility, benefits and more thoroughly read them
- Now, you will find the Apply Now link on the sake page
- Press it
- The empty page appears and asks you to enter a lot of necessary information
- Candidates need to enter their name, age, city/ district, state, phone number, email address, father’s/ guardian name, mother’s name, gender, pin code, father’s occupation, mother’s profession, etc.
- After that, you have to fill in education details like school name, total marks, marks obtained, percentage.
- Now, fill the engineering college data and accept the declaration
- Kindly refer to all the terms and conditions
- Recheck and press on the submit option.
Mandatory Links – End Date
Due Date: 15th February 2021
To Know More Siemens Scholarship Details: Check Scholarship Details
Official Address & Contact Details
Address: Siemens Limited, Birla Aurora, Level 21, Plot No. 1080, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai – 400030, India
Phone No: 1800 209 1800 (Mon-Sat, 8 am to 8 pm)