Candidates can happily collect the SSC Delhi Police Constable Syllabus for all the subjects. So, people who are curious to start the exam preparation can clearly get it from here.
Also, check the Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern from the next section. The higher authority of the Staff Selection Commission (Delhi Police) is going to conduct the written test on different dates.
Therefore, from 27th, 30th November 2020, 1st to 3rd December 2020, and 7th, 11th, 14th December 2020 the authority has fixed to conduct the written examination.
Brief About Delhi Police Constable Syllabus
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (Delhi Police)|
|Exam Date||27th, 30th November 2020, 1st to 3rd December 2020, and 7th, 11th, 14th December 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Physical Test, and Interview|
SSC Delhi Police Constable Syllabus
Well, the Delhi Police Constable Syllabus consists of some of the tough subjects. Here at the end of this post we have uploaded the table and given the clear topics to all the subjects.
Without any further late just take a movement and then refer to this article entirely. The very next section consists of a complete Test Pattern. Without late scroll down and look at the study material.
Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern
Along with the SSC Constable (Executive) Syllabus verifying Exam Pattern also helps the candidates a lot. In an individual format, we have updated the SSC Delhi Police Constable Test Pattern.
Read each point clearly and then come to a clear idea related to what type of questions that asked in the written exam, time duration, subjects, marks, negative marking, etc.,
- It is a Computer Based Test which is conducted only via Online Mode
- The question paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions
- For each correct answer, you will get 1 Mark
- So, for each wrong answer, there will be a penalty of 0.25 marks
- Total Questions: 100
- Total Marks: 100
- The complete written test will depend upon Matriculation Level
- Exam Duration is 90 Minutes
- Part A consists of Current Affairs/ General Knowledge. Total Questions 50 and TotalMarks 50
- Part B: Reasoning: 25 Questions for 25 Marks
- Part C: Numerical Ability carries 15 Questions from 15 Marks
- Part D: Computer Fundamentals, WWW & Web Browsers, Internet, Communication, MS word, MS Excel, and etc.,
Subject Wise SSC Delhi Police Constable Syllabus
The Staff Selection Commission (Delhi Police) has released the SSC Constable (Executive) Syllabus at their web portal.
And we have already grabbed it and given the overall material in this single table in a clear format. Without any late just verify it and start the preparation.
|Current Affairs/ General Knowledge||
|Computer Fundamentals, WWW & Web Browsers, Internet, Communication, MS word, MS Excel, and etc||WWW and Web Browsing:
Elements of Word Processing: