Are you guys belong to Maharashtra State and pursuing Post Graduation from government institutes and colleges? then apply for State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship.
The Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Government of Maharashtra is offering this scheme and accepts up to 31st January 2021. The complete eligibility, benefits, documents, etc., have been updated in the down.
Highlights Of DHE Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship
|Providing By||Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Government of Maharashtra|
|Name of the Scholarship||State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship|
|Closing Date||31st January 2021|
State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship Information
Through this section, we have updated the mandatory scheme details. Hence, willing people can check the details properly.
Rs. 250 per month is the amount that all the selected people will receive directly to their bank account by the DHE office.
To apply for this scholarship you need to check the below criteria and then apply accordiangly.
- Have to be a domicile of Maharashtra
- Be a graduate from non-agricultural universities
- Be studying in Maharashtra only
- Candidates should take admissions into various government colleges. The list is completely available in the next portion. hence, attentively view the details.
Available Government Colleges List
- Institute of Science, Bombay
- Govt. Law College, Bombay
- Nagpur Mahavidyalaya, Nagpur
- Mumbai University
- Elphinstone College, Bombay
- Rajaram College, Kolhapur
- Govt. Arts and Science College, Aurangabad
- Nagpur University
- Ismail Yusuf College, Jogeshwari
- Vidarbha Mahavidyalaya, Amravati
- Kolhapur University
- Sydenham College of Commerce
- Pune University
- College of Science, Nagpur
Total Participating Colleges List
- Overall 76 Government Institutes And Colleges (10) 54 Students
- Non Agricultural Universities(06) 22 Students
To apply for the government scheme candidates have to fill the application form. After that, you need to upload the valid documents.
Yes, uploading the genuine documents related to the candidates helps a lot with the verification procedure.
- Domicile certificate
- Bonafide Certificate For PG Admission
- Previous year Mark Sheet
Application Steps For Maharashtra Daxshina Adhichatra Scheme
Well, the clear and complete result steps have been updated in this section. We are helping the candidates by sharing the stepwise application procedure via this section. All the interested ones can verify the steps properly and follow them.
- Move to Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Government of Maharashtra @ mahadbtmahait.gov.in
- Go to the Scheme Data tab which is available on the main page
- Now, choose the related scheme link
- After that, the page shows you a lot of information
- Attentively refer to each section
- If you are suitable for the scholarship then without a late click on the beneath available login to apply link
- The fresh page redirects now and asks the candidates to fill in their necessary information
- Fill the online application form without missing a single block
- Also, upload the documents that mentioned the list by higher authorities
- Lastly, recheck the entire application form
- Now click on the submit option
- Also, don’t forget to take the hard copy of submitted and filled application form.
Mandatory Dates – End Date
Deadline: 31st January 2021
For Knowing More Official News Related To State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship: Know More Info
To log in and Apply For Scheme: Apply Here
Official Address & Contact Details
Helpline Number – 022-49150800