Here is a piece of good news for the candidates who have finished their BE/ B. Tech. Now, the Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology is inviting online applications for TIET Merit-Com Means Scholarship
Already the organization has started receiving online applications. Up to 31st December the link will be activated. Kindly check the complete eligibility criteria from this article and apply.
Highlights Of TIET Merit-Com Means Scholarship
|Providing By||Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology|
|Name of the Scholarship||TIET Merit Means Scholarship/ Merit-Means Scholarship Scheme|
|Closing Date||31st December 2020|
TIET Merit-Com Means Scholarship information
Selected will receive the beneath benefits.
The selected scholars will receive tuition and development fee waivers.
Check the eligibility criteria from this section properly.
- Must hold B.E/ B. Tech degree
- The family income of the candidates is not more than not exceed Rs. 8.00 lakh per annum.
The complete rules and regulations list have been included in this section. At the end the direct pdf link is available. Download it and refer to all the terms and conditions mentioned by the university.
- In Merit-Means (Special) Scholarship, just those instances of meriting UG students will be viewed as which are not covered under TIET Merit-Means (Normal) and have some particular reasons. At the same time, PG candidates will be not be considered for Merit Means (Special) scheme
- Merit-Means (Normal) scheme is relevant for both UG and PG people through Merit-Means (Special) cases will be considered for UG Students as it were.
- Applying for the second year and onwards must have > 7.00 CGPA with no overabundance at the hour of applying for the students
- If there should arise an occurrence of a connection family pay, Girls coming from families having no male youngster will be given inclination. Supporting archives, for example, a sworn statement from guardians and properly confirmed by a public accountant is to be connected with the application
- TIET Merit Means Scheme will be granted to the understudies whose parent’s gross pay doesn’t surpass Rs. 8.00 lakhs per annum
- All pertinent reports must be connected with the application structure at the hour of applying for the program
- The scholarship will be granted for one scholarly year as it were. Understudy needs to apply for the Merit-Means Scholarship on the endorsed design every year after the presentation of the notice
- The advisory group member(s) may visit the home(s) of the understudies and will screen the exhibition of understudies to whom merit-implies grant will be granted
- The privilege of granting the Merit-Means (Normal)/Merit-Means (exceptional) grant to the student(s) will lie with the Award Committee
- Unique Income Certificate gave by income official (not beneath the position of Tehsildar) or in the event that guardians documenting annual assessment form then self-confirmed duplicates of the most recent long term will just be considered as verification of payment and must be connected with the application structure
- For profiting just young lady kid advantage, guardians are needed to present a sworn statement for having young lady kid just properly confirmed by the public accountant
- The data gave by the candidate to profiting the grant can be checked by the board of trustees at any time of time. In the event that any data discovered bogusly, the scheme will be removed and the disciplinary move will be made against the people.
Application Steps For Merit Means TIET Scholarship
Simply take a deep look at the section we have mentioned the complete stepwise data related to the application procedure. Only through online mode, the Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology will accept the online applications.
- Visit Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology @ www.thapar.edu
- Find the scholarship link
- Now, Refer to all the valid details
- Carefully take a look at the eligibility criteria
- Read them properly
- Suitableone can choose the online application link
- Fill up all the details
- Lastly, click on the submit option.
Important Dates – Last Date
End Date: 31st December 2020.
To Download TIET Merit Means Scholarship PDF: Click Here
Official Address & Contact Details
We have updated the official address, phone number, and email id in this section. If you have any queries then simply choose the given address and contact details.
Address: Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala 147004, Punjab, India
E-mail: [email protected]