Well, the Time Scholar Programme 0 @ timesscholars.com is organized by the Times of India for the students from the 10th to 12th standards. The point of this program is to icrease the reading habit among the aspirants making them worldview, environment, and awareness of the society.
So, the program is separated into level 1 and Level 2. The Level one is for class 10th and Level two is for class 12th. The best performer of each group will get Dell PCs. With dell to distribute the awards, the Times of India has collaborated.
Highlights Of Time Scholars Program
|Providing By||Times of India|
|Name of the Scholarship||Time Scholars Programme|
|Closing Date||23rd October 2020|
Time Scholars Programme Info
Candidates can clearly check the Time Scholars Programme0 details from this article. On the other hand, the application last date is approaching soon. So, 23rd October 0 is the deadline.
Get the Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Important Dates, Application Steps et., data has been updated in the next sections. Competitors who are much interested in finding the valid info can clearly check it from the down.
The selected candidates will receive the beneath mentioned benefits/ rewards.
- Level 1 (Class X and Class XII): Top 100 selected candidates will be awarded the Dell Laptop
- Level 2 (Class XII): Top 100 candidates will receive Dell Laptops. Also, the selected students will be suitable to take the admissions into Under Graduate Course at one of the famous universities. So, it is nothing but Bennett University. This will be valid for 1 year. Aspirants need to fulfill the admission criteria of the university.
- Candidates from 10th and 12th standards are suitable to apply for this scheme
- Applying students must be Indian Citizens.
Time Scholar Evaluation Proce0
Reading Phase: At the start of the October 25th, The Times of India paper will convey one article every day, in its print variant, over a scope of fields such as sports, science and technology, current affairs, etc.,. These articles will give multidimensional subjects to cause the understudies to plan appropriately.
Practice test and Presentation: Weekly practice test will be led on the web, with questions dependent on the article. Twice during the program, students will speak to their plans, to sum up, articles and offer their perspectives through PPT introduction which they will transfer on the site. Each training test will contain 3 stories, each with 2 inquiries to be replied quickly.
Final Examination: From Dec 21st to 23rd 2020, there would be an online trial of a candidate which will include 11 stories, each with six inquiries. Understudies will be responding to those inquiries inside an hour.
First Shortlist and Interview: The primary waitlist of the program will choose the cut off which incorporate support and stamps scored in the last assessment. The best/phenomenal entertainers, regarding the aggregate score, should show up for a meeting face to face.
Prizewinner and Felicitation: For all of the two levels (as referenced in the qualification rules referenced before). 100 applicants will be picked as victors. A select number will be welcome to the felicitation function whose subtleties will be revealed later.
- There will be 2 levels as we already discussed it. In each level, 100 candidates will be selected
- The registration fee for this program is nill
- The articles must depend upon a variety of fields like sports, current affairs, science, and technology, etc
- Those who are participating in this program need to read all the articles published by the Time of India print version labeled beneath Times Scholars at the time of reading phase as well as perform the practice tests
- All phase participation is required
- At the time of the program, all the participating contenders need to require to give the PowerPoint presentation. Just a summary of articles published.
Registration Procedure For Time Scholars Programm0
- First of all, candidates have to log in www.timesscholars.com
- Now, fill up all the mandatory details
- After finishing the verifying procedure eligible candidates can click on the Register option
- Finally, finish the registration procedure.
Important Dates – End Date
|Reading Phase||From 25th October 2019 to 15th December 2010|
|Timeline for 6 practice tests||9th November to 15th December|
|1st list of Shortlisting students||10th January 2021|
|Final online examination timeline||21st December 2020 to 23rd December 2020|
|First Shortlisting Students||10th January 2021|
|Interview of shortlisted people||20th January 2020 to 5th February 2021|
|Result Available Date||15th February 2021|
|Prize Distribution||March 2020 TO April 2021|
To Apply For Time Scholars Programme: View More
Officials Contact Details
Email Id: [email protected]
Phone: 022-68504282 (10 AM to 6 PM Monday to Saturday)