TSP Scholarship @ tsp.wbmdfc.co.in: Candidates Searching for Talent Support Programme Scholarship , Renewal, Application Details, Eligibilities, Application Process, Institute Level Verification Process, District Wise Verification Process as well as Online Application Procedure are available on this webpage.
The Talent Support Programme is a State Government supported program under MA as well as the ME Department and Government Of West Bengal.
Meanwhile, the WBMDFC is working as a Nodal Officer of the TSP Program. Here in this article, we have detailedly mentioned the information So, stay stick with the further sections for complete information.
Highlights Of Talent Support Stipend Scholarship
|Name of the Scholarship||TSP (Talent Support Programme)|
TSP Scholarship Details
So, this stipend is granted to the people who are an occupant of West Bengal and have passed through their last final exams under that who score less than 50% of marks.
Therefore, He/ she ought to have been proceeding with his/ her examinations in standard mode.
The Talent Support Programme Scholarship is granted to candidates for seeking after examinations from class XI and onwards up to Ph.D.
Meanwhile, the yearly Family Income of the candidates ought to be up to 2 lakhs. Hence, a 30 % quota of the scheme has been reserved for girl candidates. For more updates regarding TSP Scholarship take a deep look at the down.
WBMDFC was built up in 1995 according to the West Bengal Act XVIII of 1995, for example, The West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation Act, 1995.
The elements of the Corporation are to for the most part attempt the undertaking of the monetary welfare of the minorities.
WBMDFC has been taking up different plans for Economic Welfare, Scholarships, professional preparation, mass mindfulness, and vocation guiding since the commencement.
Eligibilities for TSP Scholarship
Check the Eligibilities from this section.
Post-Matric Stipend For Minority Candidates Under TSP
- The TSP Scholarship is only applicable for the people who belong to Minority Communities such as Jain, Parsi, Sikh, Buddhist, Christian, and Muslim. And students must be from West Bengal State
- So, we have mentioned the stipend in the top sections. So, the stipend will be received by the Minority people from the state of West Bengal to help the students for their studies from Class XI to Ph.D.
- Well, the Talent Support Programme Stipend is given for the candidates who are residents of WB state. Also, they should pass their last final exams that less than 50% of marks in the final board/ university tests
- The Annual Income of the Parents must not more than 2 lakhs
- The time period of the Talent Support Programme Scholarship is 1 year
- www.tsp.wbmdfc.co.in is the official website. So, the Online Applications will be available on the official site only. And all the eligible people must and should fill the forms from the official site
- Candidates who are pursuing the regular courses of their study are only eligible for this TSP Scholarship
- From each family, 2 students are eligible to apply
- The candidates who are obtaining the advantages under the Talent Support Programme Scheme are not allowed to secure other benefits from the various scheme
- The authority is strictly advising the candidates to open their personal bank account in Nationalised or Scheduled Bank. So, you must have an IFSC code.
Non Eligibilities For www.tsp.wbmdfc.co.in Scholarship
- Candidates belongs to OC/ SC/ ST/ BC/ OBC are not eligible
- Those people who score more than 50% of marks in their last final examinations are not eligible
- Students whose family annual income is more than Rs. 2 Lakhs are not fit to apply for TSP Scholarship
- Candidates belong to distant learning are not eligible for the Talent Support Programme Scholarship
- More than 3 candidates from the family are not eligible to apply
- If any of the candidates have recognized to apply for more than 1 (One) Scholarship those applications will be directly rejected by the authority.
Offering Courses: Class XI to Ph.D
documents Required for TSP Scholarship
Here are the mandatory documents that all the candidates need to carry them.
- Annual Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook including IFSC code, Name of the Holder, Account Number, etc.
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Mark List
- Passport Size Photos
Online Application Procedure For TSP Scholarship
Most of the candidates are feeling tense about how to apply. So, to clear all the queries from the aspirants in this section we have mentioned the detailed and brief note in a steps format. Hence, without missing a single step just focus on referring to the points.
- Just visit the official web portal @ www.tsp.wbmdfc.co.in or (Apply Here)
- After visiting the site, all the aspirants need to select their User Id and Password
- Now, press on the candidate’s login button
- As soon as possible update all the information about you like Personal Details, Bank Details as well as Scholarship application details
- Once check the entered data carefully
- Finally, press on Submit Button
- Also, students need to take a brief note of the ID
- Now, the Application Form available
- Download it
- Fill the details
- Upload documents and submit them.
TSP Scholarship Institute Level Verification Process
The officials have mentioned the institute level verification process for the sake of candidates. So, our suggestion is to check the complete process from here.
- Visit the official site @ www.tsp.wbmdfc.co.in
- Now choose the Pending Applications option which is available on the left menu
- The page shows you the complete list of pending applications in an ascending order
- So, think smart and click on the Filter Date option which is available on the screen
- With the help of utilizing the Office Record option, you need to examine all the applications
- If your Application is ok then choose on the ok button and save
- If your application is not ok then choose the reject button and save
- If you have a doubt regarding the application you need to press the required clarification button. After that please press the no action taken button and save
- Finally, end up the procedure.
TSP Scholarship District level Verification Process
Here you can easily check the updates regarding District Level Verification Procedure. Some of the aspirants have so many doubts about it. So, to give them a clear idea we have created this section and sharing the information.
- As usually visit www.tsp.wbmdfc.co.in
- On the left menu, you will find the Pending Applications tab
- Press on it
- In ascending order the various list of pending applications available on the screen
- Filter the data
- Verify each application by utilizing office record
- If your application is ok then approve it and save for the further usage
- If the application is not ok then press the reject option and save for the further purpose
- If the application needs clarifications then choose no action taken/ defect
- After that save it.
What is The Final date To Apply For TSP Scholarship?
The officials will soon intimate about the last date.
TSP Scholarship Address & Contact Us
AMBER: DD-27/E, Sector-I, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700064
Mobile No: 033- 4004-7468/4004-7469
Dedicated WhatsApp No: 8017071714
Toll-Free No: 1800 120 2130
Mail ID: [email protected]
WBMDFC Important Links
Note: Here are some frequently asked questions. So, read to the below sections carefully and clarify all your doubts.
How To Check TSP Scholarship Online Status?
With the help of submitting his/ her Permemnet ID, you will easily check the Online Status.
When Will We Know Whether Application is Selected or Rejected?
You have to sign up by entering the permanent registered id to check whether your Application has selected or rejected.
If I Am A Renewal Student Can I Apply As A Fresh?
No, guys, it is Acceptable.
Is There Any Permanent ID?
Yes, the officials will provide the permanent ID for the students until the completion of final online applications.
What happens, if I detect mistakes after forwarding the applications to the next level?
So, you have to take responsibility to intimate the mistakes individually to Institute/ District/ Region/ State.
Is it necessary to fill the online applications in a single sitting?
Not at all. In various sitting, you guys can fill up the Online Applications. So, at first, you have to satisfy with the given information of yours.
For Female Candidates Is there Any Specific Quoted Marked?
Yes, we have already discussed the quota in the top section. So, a 30% scholarship must be reserved for all eligible female students.
How should I open my candidate login application for editing?
With the help of utilizing the User Name as well as password, you can open. Make sure that this procedure will be done only before submitting the final applications.
Can I edit the data already saved and up-to what time?
Well, all the details can be edited until the final submission of the online applications. Meanwhile, after the submission, the application will be directly forward to the further level. So, you can’t edit it anymore.