The University of Sydney is expecting to fill the online applications from candidates who are studying singing and/or piano.
The major aim of this University of Sydney Chapple Bremner Scholarship 2021 is to support young musicians moving into the music profession to begin an education in singing as well as piano at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music.
All the selected candidates will receive an annual payment for their coursework studies. Students have to note that 28th February 2021 is the closing date to fill the online applications.
Highlights Of Chapple/ Bremner Scholarship 2021
|Providing By||University of Sydney|
|Name of the Scholarship||Chapple/ Bremner Scholarship / University of Sydney Chapple Bremner Scholarship|
|Closing Date||28th February 2021|
University of Sydney Chapple Bremner Scholarship 2021 Details
Through this section, we have completely mentioned the information like Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Applications, and much more.
The scheme value at the same time duration will be determined by the Dean of the Sydney Conservatorium of Music and will be stipulated in the Scholarship Offer Letter to the successful recipient(s).
- Have to study singing and/or piano
- At present applying candidates need to enroll full time in a coursework or research degree at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music at the University of Sydney
- Need to have an unconditional offer to study full-time coursework or research degree at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music.
On the basis of academic merit or portfolio or performance is the selection process that the university will conduct.
Background Of Scheme
This programe was established by donations and an inheritance from James Chapple. The major purpose of this scheme is to give helping hands to the young musicians moving into the music profession to begin studies in singing and piano at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music.
- Candidates should be required to attend an interview
- For a postgraduate research applicant, the scheme may also be awarded on the depends upon research achievements and potential
- For a coursework candidate, the annual payment will depend upon the two equal installments after the census date of each semester
- Deferral of the scholarship is not permitted
- Based on the recommendation of the Scholarships Committee, the program will be awarded by the Dean of the Sydney Conservatorium of Music
- The scholarship will be granted subject to the availability of funds
- Transfer of the scholarship, within the same faculty, may be allowed with the written approval of the Dean
- For postgraduate research people, the value of the scholarship will be paid as a stipend on a fortnightly basis.
University of Sydney Scheme 2021 Application Process
Move to the official website of the University of Sydney @ www.sydney.edu.au
- No application forms will be necessary
- All the eligible candidates need to be recognized for this scholarship as part of their admission application to the Sydney Conservatorium of Music.
Important Dates – Last Date
- End Date: 28th February 2021.
To Know More About University of Sydney Chapple Bremner Scholarship 2021: View Scholarships Details
Official Address & Contact Details
Address: Level 4, Jane Foss Russell Building (G02), The University of Sydney, NSW 2006
Contact Number: 61 2 8627 1444