Balmer Lawrie recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.balmerlawrie.com for the recruitment of 03 vacancies at Balmer Lawrie & Co. Limited. The candidate who is looking for Junior Officer (Travel) can apply online application on or before 08th June 2018.
|Organization Name||Balmer Lawrie & Co. Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||3|
|Post name||Junior Officer (Travel)|
|Junior Officer (Travel)||03 Posts|
|Qualification||Graduation from AICTE/UGC recognized/ affiliated Institutes/ College/ Universities.|
|Age limit||30 years|
|Pay Scale||Not Specified|
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission Last Date||08th June 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview|
|How to Apply||Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.balmerlawrie.com form on or before 08th June 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
2. Incomplete applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
3. Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
4. The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
5. The job description mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the Company and discretion of the management.
6. Only shortlisted candidates who are found prima facie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and/or personal interview as the case may be.
7. Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
8. The Company reserves the right to relax age in case of candidates with longer years of experience/in case of exceptionally qualified or experienced candidates.
9. The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
10. The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through Interview / Written Test/ Group Discussion or all of these and the venue/schedule thereof.
11. The Company reserves the right to offer the position in appropriate lower Grade & Salary.
12. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of appropriate Court only.
13. The applicant must provide his/her correct and updated email id & mobile number. Please note that the intimation for interview, if shortlisted, will be sent through email only.
14. The number of vacancies is indicative. The Company reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies purely on need basis at any point of time during recruitment process.
15. The Location/ Place of posting mentioned are indicative, selected candidate shall be required to work in any location in India or outside the Country including assignments to Company’s Joint Ventures/ Associates.
16. Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed travel expenses as per the rules of the Company.
17. In respect of exceptionally qualified & qualitatively experienced candidates the minimum overall years of experience as prescribed, may be relaxed at the sole discretion of the Company.
18. The advertisement will be taken down from the company website at 06:30 pm on the last date for submission of applications.
19. Please note that no applications sent directly over email or telephone will be entertained. Interested applicants have to necessarily apply online on our website for the position. APPLICATIONS NOT RECEIVED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED