BAMETI Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 1041 Block Technology Manager, Assistant Technology Manager, stenographer and Clerk, Accountant Posts has been released on the official website at bameti.org. Candidates Planning to start their career with Bihar Agricultural Management and Extension Training Institute can apply Online application on or before 2023-04-15.
|Organization Name||Bihar Agricultural Management and Extension Training Institute|
|Post Name||Block Technology Manager, Assistant Technology Manager, stenographer and Clerk, Accountant|
|No. of Vacancies||1041|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, B. Com, Diploma|
BAMETI Post Details
Block Technology Manager : 288 Posts
Assistant Technology Manager: 587 Posts
Accountant: 160 Posts
stenographer and Clerk: 6 Posts
- Block Technology Manager : Agriculture /Horticulture/Agriculture Engineering /Voice animal medical and animal Science/ Matsyaki/Gavya technology theme graduated in degree.
- Assistant Technology Manager: Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Agricultural Engineering / Forestry / Veterinary & Animal Science / Fisheries / Cattle Technology.
- Accountant: B. Com
- stenographer and Clerk: Graduate and stenographer certificate and 06 Months Diploma in Computer.
- Block Technology Manager : Rs. 30000/- Per Month
- Assistant Technology Manager: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
- Accountant: Rs. 22500/- Per Month
- stenographer and Clerk: Rs. 22500/- Per Month
- Block Technology Manager : 37 years
- Assistant Technology Manager: 37 years
- Accountant: 37 years
- stenographer and Clerk: 37 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for BC/Unreserved category Female, 5 years for SC/ST
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Merit list
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website bameti.org on or before 15th April 2023.
Application Last Date: 15th April 2023.
Publication of Draft List of Shortlisted: 18th April 2023.
The applicant will be able to send his objection to DBT Cell, Agriculture Department: 22nd April to 23rd April 2023.
Publication of Final List of Shortlisted Candidates after disposal of objections: 29th April 2023.
Downloading of Application Form and Certificates: 2nd April 2023.