BECIL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.becil.com for the hiring of 1100 vacancies at Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Skilled Manpower, Un-Skilled Manpower can apply online application on or before 24-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Post Name||Skilled Manpower, Un-Skilled Manpower|
|No. of Vacancies||1100|
|Educational Qualification||8th pass, ITI|
Skilled Manpower:– 400 Posts
Salary: Rs. 9381.06/- Per Month
Un-Skilled Manpower:- 700 Posts
Salary: Rs. 7613.42/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Skilled Manpower:– ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Wireman as recognized by NCVT or SCVT or higher technical degree diploma in engineering, And or with shall possess Overhead Certificate for Electrical Safety (Should have Reading and Writing Knowledge of Hindi and English).
Un-Skilled Manpower:- 8th Pass any state education Board or equivalent institutional (Should have reading and writing knowledge of Hindi and reading knowledge of English).
Age limit is as on the date of joining
|Skilled Manpower||45 years|
|Un-Skilled Manpower||55 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Gen/OBC:- Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/PH:- Rs. 250/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to Shri Awadhesh Pandit Dy. General Manager (F&A) Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited, BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida- 201307 Uttar Pradesh on or before 24th June 2019, along with self-attested photocopies of educational/experience certificates, two passport size photographs, PAN Card, Aadhar Card and Non-Refundable registration fee.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 24th June 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- The candidates applying for the job must be of sound physical and mental health and should not be under the influence of any drug or liquor during the duty and have full knowledge and experience to competently complete the job assigned to them. In case it is found that any loss has occurred to the property/interest of the employer due to such employee, the same shall be recovered from him and he will be discontinued from his job immediately.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are already engaged in the similar assignments.
- The employee shall be paid salary as per the Minimum Wages Act, 1948 subject to the emoluments received from the Principal Employer.
- The contribution of EPF, ESI and all other statutory dues shall be deducted from the above salary of the employee in accordance with respective Statutory Acts.
- The candidates, applying for the job, must be well aware of the risks involved in performance of their duties in the Department. In this regard, they have to submit a declaration at the time of joining as per the format given at Annexure-1.
- During the performance of duties, if any injury occurs to the employee, they shall be eligible to claim for the compensation under the limits provided in the ESI Act only. No other claims will be paid by the Principal Employer or the Contractor.
- Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Place of posting/Duty point will be transferable and will be as desired by the Principal Employer/Contractor in the interest of the work/project.
- The selected candidates should bring their original documents of educational qualification and work experience for the purpose of verification of documents along with self-attested photocopies of the original documents.
- All the rights are reserved with the Principal Employer and the Contractor to cancel the contract without any prior notice.
- If it is found that any candidate has offered/given bribe in monetary or any other form for his selection, his candidature shall be immediately rejected and he will be barred for applying in any job services of the company in future. Such type of practice is strictly prohibited. Further, it is also advisable to do not deposit cash to any person claiming to be representative of the Principal Employer/Contractor.