BECIL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.becil.com for the hiring of 1028 vacancies at Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Skilled Manpower, Un-Skilled Manpower can apply online application on or before 30-05-2019.
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Post Name||Skilled Manpower, Un-Skilled Manpower|
|No. of Vacancies||1028|
|Educational Qualification||8th pass, ITI, Diploma|
Skilled Manpower:– 369 Posts
Salary: Rs. 9381.06/- Per Month
Un-Skilled Manpower:- 659 Posts
Salary: Rs. 7613.42/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Skilled Manpower:– ITI Electrical/Diploma in Electrical.
Un-Skilled Manpower:- 8th Pass.
Experience: At least one year experience in Electricals
40 years as on the date of joining
Gen/OBC:- Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/PH:- Rs. 250/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi
How to Apply
The eligible candidates may participate in the walk-in-Interview to be held from 28.05.2019 to 30.05.2019 from 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM at the office of the Superintendent Engineer, Electricity Distribution Circle, Dahi Chowki, Unnao, Uttar Pradesh.
Venue: Office of the Superintendent Engineer, Electricity Distribution Circle, Dahi Chowki, Unnao, Uttar Pradesh.
Walk-in Date:- 28th to 30th May 2019 from 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- The candidates applying for the job must be of sound physical and mental health and should not be under the influence of any drug or liquor during the duty and have full knowledge and experience to competently complete the job assigned to them. In case it is found that any loss has occurred to the property/interest of the employer due to such employee, the same shall be recovered from him and he will be discontinued from his job immediately.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are already engaged in the similar assignments.
- The employee shall be paid salary as per the Minimum Wages Act, 1948 subject to the emoluments received from the Principal Employer (MVVNL).
- The contribution of EPF, ESI and all other statutory dues shall be deducted from the above salary of the employee in accordance with respective Statutory Acts.
- During the performance of duties, the employee shall be provided various safety protective equipment. Therefore, the selected candidates have to submit either Indemnity Bond signed by two Gazetted Officers as per the format given at Annexure-1 OR a security deposit (interestfree) of Rs. 12,000/- in the form of Demand Draft in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi at the time of joining, which will be refunded on successful completion of the contract period.
- In case, it is found that any theft or damage has occurred to the property or premises of the MVVNL due to negligence, ignorance or not performing the duty by the employee or absence from the place of duty, all the losses so occurred shall be first recovered from the security deposit and further from the salary payable to the employee.
- The candidates, applying for the job, must be well aware of the risks involved in performance of their duties in the Department. In this regard, they have to submit a declaration at the time of joining as per the format given at Annexure-2.
- During the performance of duties, if any injury occurs to the employee, they shall be eligible to claim for the compensation under the limits provided in the ESI Act only. No other claims will be paid by the Principal Employer or the Contractor.
- Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Place of posting/Duty point will be transferable and will be as desired by the Principal Employer/Contractor in the interest of the work/project.
- The selected candidates should bring their original documents of educational qualification and work experience for the purpose of verification of documents along with self-attested photocopies of the original documents.
- All the rights are reserved with the Principal Employer and the Contractor to cancel the contract without any prior notice.
- If it is found that any candidate has offered/given bribe in monetary or any other form for his selection, his candidature shall be immediately rejected and he will be barred for applying in any job services of the company in future. Such type of practice is strictly prohibited. Further, it is also advisable to do not deposit cash to any person claiming to be representative of the Principal Employer/Contractor.