BECIL Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 123 Lower Division Clerk, Store Keeper, MRT, Technician, Technicians Posts has been released on the official website at becil.com. Candidates Planning to start their career with Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited can apply Online application on or before 2022-06-28.
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk, Store Keeper, MRT, Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||123|
|Educational Qualification||12th, M.Com, B.Sc, Graduate, Post Graduate|
BECIL Post Details
Lower Division Clerk: 18 Posts
Store Keeper: 8 Posts
MRT: 10 Posts
Technician (OT): 12 Posts
Technicians (Laboratory): 23 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Skill test norms on computer Typing speed @ 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- Store Keeper: Master‟s Degree in Economics/Commerce/Statistics.
- MRT: 12th class pass, preferable in science or equivalent from a recognized board/ university & Certificate in medical records from a recognized institute or authority issued after not less than 6 months of training course.
- Technician (OT): B.Sc. In O.T. Technology or equivalent qualification thereof.
- Technicians (Laboratory): Bachelor‟s degree in Medical Laboratory Technology/ Medical Laboratory Science from a Govt. recognized university/institution with two years of relevant experience in a laboratory attached to a hospital having a minimum of 100 beds.
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 18750/- per month
- Store Keeper: Rs. 35400/- per month
- MRT: Rs. 22020/- per month
- Technician (OT): Rs. 35400/- per month
- Technicians (Laboratory): Rs. 35400/- per month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
General/OBC/Ex-Serviceman/Women: Rs. 750/-
SC/ST/EWS/PH: Rs. 450/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The Selection is based on Tests, Written Exams, and Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible applicants may apply Online through the official website becil.com on or before 28th June 2022.
Notification Date: 10th June 2022
Registration Closing Date: 28th June 2022