BEL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.bel-india.in for the hiring of 15 vacancies at Bharat Electronics Limited. The candidate who is looking for Fixed Term Engineer can apply online application on or before 11-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Post Name||Fixed Term Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||15|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech|
Fixed Term Engineer-Electronics:– 06 Posts
Fixed Term Engineer-Mechanical:- 07 Posts
Fixed Term Engineer-Computer Science:- 02 Posts
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale: Rs. 40000 – 140000/- Per Month
Fixed Term Engineer-Electronics:– Candidates should have completed fulltime B.E / B.Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunications / Communication / Telecommunication from a recognized University.
Fixed Term Engineer-Mechanical:- Candidates should have completed full-time B.E / B. Tech in Mechanical from a recognized University.
Fixed Term Engineer-Computer Science:- Candidates should have completed full-time B.E / B. Tech in Computer Science / Computer Engineering from a recognized University.
27 years as on 1st April 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
SC/ST/PWD:- Exempted Fee
Others:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: DD in favor of Bharat Electronics Limited payable at Chennai
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the above criteria shall eMail the Scanned Copy of filled in application and the information in Excel file (.xls/.xlxs only) in the prescribed format (formats available on BEL website) to [email protected] on or before 04/06/2019.
Candidates are required to send hard copy of the duly filled in application form & Excel file print out (as e-Mailed) & Demand Draft along with the following self-attested photocopies of the documents (one set in following mentioned sequence) by post only to Deputy General Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, BEL-Army Road, Nandambakkam, Chennai – 600 089, Tamil Nadu State so as to reach him on or before 11.06.2019.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 11th June 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Quasi Govt. and Public Sector Undertaking is required to submit the application through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview; without which such candidate will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection. Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
- The above opening is for Bharat Electronics Limited, BEL-Army Road, Nandambakkam, Chennai – 600 089. However, selected candidate may be required to serve in other location/s also, if need arises, as per Company’s requirement.
- Candidates are required to provide their one valid e-mail ID which shall be entered in the application form. Information pertaining to the written test will be sent to the shortlisted candidates only by e-mail. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidate. All correspondence will be done through e-mail only.
- BEL reserves the right to debar the candidate at any stage of selection process, if the candidature is not found suitable.
- Candidates claiming to be belonging to SC/ST, OBC & EWS category are required to submit the latest certificate in the prescribed proforma (available in Company’s website www.bel-india.com) issued by the prescribed authority along with the application. Certificate in any other proforma or issued by an authority other than the prescribed authority will not be accepted.
- Appointment of the selected candidate will be subject to being found Medically Fit by the Company’s medical authorities as per the medical fitness standards laid down by the Company. The candidate who is called to report on Selection should get himself/herself medically examined by a Civil Surgeon/Asst. Civil Surgeon and submit the medical report as per the requirement of the Company.
- If there are more eligible applicants, the number of candidates to be called will be restricted in proportion to the requirement based on academic excellence, Work experience, age etc.. Decision of BEL is final in this regard and binding on all concerned.
- Candidates with relevant disability of not less than 40 per cent only will be eligible for reservation and relaxation as PWD. PWD candidates are required to submit Disability Certificate issued by the Medical Board in the prescribed format (available in Company’s website www.bel-india.in) along with the application.
- In case any University / Institute following an evaluation system of CGPA / DGPA / OGPA or letter grade, the candidate, wherever applicable, should submit percentage (%) conversion certificate issued by university / institution along with the application.
- The admission at all/any stage of selection process will be purely provisional. Mere issue of admit card/interview call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been cleared by BEL. BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection process for any reason whatsoever. Mere applying for the post shall not be deemed as selection.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- Please ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. In case applicant fails to meet any of the eligibility criteria as stated in the advertisement for the post, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any point of selection process. The decision of the management in this regard would be final. Candidate must go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remittance of Application fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded in any case/circumstances.