BHEL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.bhelbpl.co.in for the recruitment of 229 vacancies at Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited. The candidate who is looking for Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices can apply online application from 1st January 2019 and before 21st January 2019.
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||229|
|Post name||Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices|
|Graduate Apprentices||138 Posts|
|Technician Apprentices||91 Posts|
|Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE OR Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE OR Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.|
|Age limit||14 to 25 years as on 1st January 2019|
|Pay Scale||Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 6000/- Per Month|
Technician Apprentices: Rs. 4000/- Per Month
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||1st January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||21st January 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application Form||28th January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Check Official Notification|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.bhelbpl.co.in from 1st January 2019 to 21st January 2019. After submission of online application, a copy of online acknowledgement slip along with self-attested documents to Post Box No-35, Post office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal – 462022(M.P.) so that it reaches by 28.01.2019. On Top of the envelope Application for GGT/Diploma Apprentices 2019-20 should be written.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PH: 10 years
- Before a prospective candidate decides to apply online, he/she must visit the websites and/or read detailed advertisement to ensure he/she is eligible to apply.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID & Mobile number, which is to be entered in the on-line application form. They are also advised to retain their e-mail ID & Mobile number for six months, as any important information regarding Apprenticeship will be conveyed on the same.
- Applicants may note that, if selected as Apprentice, completion of training will be subjected to registration of Apprenticeship by Board of Apprentices Training (BOAT) Mumbai. If due to any reason BOAT refuses registration the Apprenticeship will be terminated and he/she will not be issued the “ Apprenticeship Certificate”.No candidate can continue/enroll in any educational course nor can work on regular/temporary basis in any other organization.
- If at any stage of training, it is found that candidate has furnished false/ incorrect information or concealed any information, his/her Apprenticeship shall be cancelled and suitable action will be taken as per extant rules.
- In case candidate wants to change/modify any information furnished in the online application, a fresh application with revised data can be submitted online. Resubmission of applications are allowed maximum 3 times only.
- Candidates shall be bound by the rules made by BHEL Bhopal for selection process.
- The Management reserves the right to Revise / Reschedule / Cancel / suspend the process without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained.
- Any disputes arising due to this Apprenticeship will be limited to Bhopal jurisdiction only.
- If there is any variation between the English & Hindi versions of the Advertisement, English version may be treated as authentic.
- For further information candidates may visit our web site regularly.
- Please note that this is an advertisement only for 1 year Apprentices Training and not for any job in the Company. BHEL will not offer any employment to any of the candidates and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.