Birsa Agricultural University Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 3 Meteorological Observers, SRF, Young Professional-II Posts has been released on the official website at bauranchi.org. Candidates Planning to start their career with Birsa Agricultural University can apply for Walkin application on or before 2022-02-25.
|Organization Name||Birsa Agricultural University|
|Post Name||Meteorological Observers, SRF, Young Professional-II|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation, Post-graduation, 10th|
Birsa Agricultural University Post Details
Meteorological Observers: 1 Post
SRF: 1 Post
Young Professional-II: 1 Post
- Meteorological Observers: 10 Class Pass from a recognized board.
- SRF: Masters degree in Soil Science & Agril. Chemistry / Agronomy.
- Young Professional-II: Postgraduate degree in the relevant subject or graduate degree holder in relevant Agricultural Sciences/ Engineering / Technology/ Business Administration/ areas of “Humanities” according to need
- Meteorological Observers: Rs. 31000/- per month
- SRF: Rs. 35000/- per month
- Young Professional-II: Rs. 10000/- per month
- Meteorological Observers: 18-35 years
- SRF: 35 years
- Young Professional-II: 21-45 years
Age Relaxation: 5 years for Women
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a duly filled-in application form with all relevant documents at the time of Walk-In-Interview in Directorate of Research, Administrative Building, Birsa Agricultural University, Kanke, Ranchi834006 (Jharkhand) on 25th February 2022.
Notification Date: 2nd February 2022
Walk-In-Interview Date: 25th February 2022