BSF Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.bsf.nic.in for the hiring of 135 vacancies at Border Security Force. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Commandant can apply online application on or before 08-08-2019.
|Organization Name||Border Security Force|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant|
|No. of Vacancies||135|
Post Name:– Assistant Commandant (GD)
No of Post:- 135
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 56100/- Per Month
Graduation from a recognized University as applicable to Assistant Commandant (Direct Entry).
The upper age limit for appearing in the LDCE-2017-18 will not be more than 35 (Thirty-five) year as on 1st August 2017.
Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Interview.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants may send their application in the prescribed format (Appendix-B) in hard and soft copy along with their Admit Cards (Appendix-C) to Commandant (Recruitment), Directorate General, ITBP, Block No. 4, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 on or before 8th August 2019 along with all relevant documents.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 8th August 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- The application must be filled in by the candidate in his/her own handwriting. Corrections, if any, should be legible and attested by the candidate.
- Before filling in the application form, the candidate should read the eligibility conditions for the recruitment carefully- to see if they are eligible. They should apply if they fulfill all the conditions to avoid disappointment at a later stage.
- Being allowed to appear in the written examination will no.t in any way guarantee appointment.
- Applications, which are not legible or are incomplete or incorrectly filled or are not accompanied by prescribed enclosures, shall be summarily rejected.
- No changes in the entries once made in the application form will be allowed at later stage.
- Applications supported by all documents as mentioned in above Paras will only be accepted and no advance copy will be entertained by the Nodal Agency.