BSPHCL recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in for the recruitment total 240 (two hundred forty) jobs out of which 200 (two hundred) for Assistant Electrical Engineer, 40 (forty) for Assistant Engineer vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 16th March 2018 and before 31st March 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 01/2018
|Organization Name||Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Electrical Engineer, Assistant Engineer|
|No of vacancies||240|
|Job location||Patna (Bihar)|
|Last date||31st March 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by BSPHCL with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for BSPHCL recruitment 2018.
BSPHCL recruitment Assistant Electrical Engineer, Assistant Engineer vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Assistant Electrical Engineer||200||Rs. 36800 – 58600/-|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||40||Rs. 36800 – 58600/-|
BSPHCL 2018 Assistant Electrical Engineer, Assistant Engineer eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Engineering Degree BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc.(Engg.) in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Civil Engineering/ Construction Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE.
Age Limit: 21 to 37 years as on 01.01.2018
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
BSPHCL 2018 Selection process of Assistant Electrical Engineer, Assistant Engineer
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Gate Exam merit
BSPHCL application fee of Assistant Electrical Engineer, Assistant Engineer 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for BSPHCL should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- UR/BC/EBC: Rs. 1500/- (Rupee one thousand five hundred only)
- SC/ST: Rs. 375/- (Rupee three hundred seventy five only)
BSPHCL application form of Assistant Electrical Engineer, Assistant Engineer 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply Online through BSPHCL website www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in from 16.03.2018 to 31.03.2018.
How to apply for BSPHCL recruitment 2018:-
- Open the official website www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in
- Click on Recruitment News and Select the Desired Post
- Read the instruction carefully and Click on “Online Apply to Click Here”
- Start filling the application form.
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
BSPHCL 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of Online Registration||16.03.2018|
|Last date of Online Registration||31.03.2018|
|Last Date of Registration of Fee Payment||01.04.2018|
- Candidate already employed in Govt./ Semi Govt. organization/ Public sector must mention in application form. He/ She will have to submit NOC in original from his employer when shortlisted for Verification/Joining.
- The Candidate will be liable for severe legal action if any false information with respect of name, father’s name date of birth, address, educational qualification, percentage of marks, caste certificate, photographs etc. is furnished by him/ her.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for document verification/ counseling.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the Candidate, if called for documents verification/ Counseling/ joining the post etc.
- The BSPHCL reserves the right to cancel the selection process at any stage and increase or decrease the nos. of posts to be filled according to the exigencies of the Companies.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number which is to be entered in the on-line Application form. The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/ functional for at least 12 months from the date of the submission of application