Calcutta High Court Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 4 Registrar, Principal Private Secretary, and Assistant Director Posts has been released on the official website at calcuttahighcourt.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Calcutta High Court can apply Offline application on or before 2022-05-26.
|Organization Name||Calcutta High Court|
|Post Name||Registrar, Principal Private Secretary, Assistant Director|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||LLB, Graduate, Post Graduate, MSW|
Calcutta High Court Post Details
Registrar: 1 Post
Principal Private Secretary: 2 Posts
Assistant Director: 1 Post
- Registrar: having a Graduate Degree in Law or Post Graduate in Social Work or Political Science or Public Administration from a recognized University or Institution.
- Principal Private Secretary: Having a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university and working on computers.
- Assistant Director: Having a past graduate degree from a recognized university in social work or psychology or child development or sociology or law or political science or public administration and having proficiency in computers.
- Registrar: Rs. 37400-67000/- Grade Pay 8700/- per Month
- Principal Private Secretary: Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay 6600/- per Month
- Assistant Director: Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay 8700/- per Month
- Registrar: 56 years
- Principal Private Secretary: 56 years
- Assistant Director: 56 years
Selection Process: The Selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may send their application through their Cadre Controlling Authorities along with their bio-data in the prescribed proforma. Applications must be accompanied by an Integrity Certificate, Vigilance Clearance, and attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports (Acres) for the last five years sent to The Member Secretary, National Commission for Protection of Child Rights, Govt. of India, 5th Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36 Janpath, New Delhi-110001 on or before 26th May 2022.
Notification Date: 4th May 2022
Application Closing Date: 26th May 2022