Cantonment Board Barrackpore Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 16 Duty Medical Officer, Nursing Staff, General Duty Attendant Posts has been released on the official website at cbbarrackpore.org. Candidates Planning to start their career with Cantonment Board Barrackpore can apply for a Walk-in application on or before 2021-05-28.
|Organization Name||Cantonment Board Barrackpore|
|Post Name||Duty Medical Officer, Nursing Staff, General Duty Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||16|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, B.Sc, GNM|
Cantonment Board Barrackpore Post Details
Duty Medical Officer: 4 Posts
Nursing Staff: 2 Posts
General Duty Attendant: 10 Posts
- Duty Medical Officer: MBBS with 2 years experience and registered with medical council.
- Nursing Staff: B.Sc. Nursing / GNM and registered with the nursing council.
- General Duty Attendant: Madhyamik with training from any recognized institution / St. loan’s Ambulance Association or Red Cross Society.
- Duty Medical Officer: Rs. 60000/- per month
- Nursing Staff: Rs. 25000/- per month
- General Duty Attendant: Rs. 10000/- per month
Age Limit: As per Company Rules.
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates with the desired qualification and experience are invited to attend the Walk-in-Interview on Friday,28th May 2021 at 11:00 am at their own cost along with application giving full bio-data and original and attested copies of documents in support of their educational qualification and experience at the office of Cantonment Board, Barrackpore, Kolkata – 700 120,
Notification Date: 17th May 2021
Walk-In-Interview Date: 28th May 2021