CMHO Jashpur Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 144 Dresser, Rural Health Coordinator, Ward Boy, Ward Aaya, Peon Posts has been released on the official website at jashpur.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Chief Medical Health Officer Jashpur can apply Online application on or before 2022-04-20.
|Organization Name||Chief Medical Health Officer Jashpur|
|Post Name||Dresser, Rural Health Coordinator, Ward Boy, Ward Aaya, Peon|
|No. of Vacancies||144|
|Educational Qualification||8th, 12th, Diploma|
CMHO Jashpur Post Details
Dresser: 31 Posts
Rural Health Coordinator Male: 21 Posts
Ward Boy: 36 Posts
Ward Aaya: 23 Posts
Peon: 13 Posts
- Dresser: 12th pass in Science from a recognized Board.
- Rural Health Coordinator Male: 12th pass in biology from a recognized Board. Diploma with relevant subject from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Ward Boy: 8th Pass.
- Ward Aaya: 8th Pass.
- Peon: 8th Pass.
- Dresser: Rs. 19500 – 62000/- per month
- Rural Health Coordinator Male: Rs. 22400 – 71200/- per month
- Ward Boy: Rs. 15600 – 49400/- per month
- Ward Aaya: Rs. 15600 – 49400/- per month
- Peon: Rs. 15600 – 49400/- per month
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST/OBC, 10 years for Women
Selection Process: The selection is based on Written Tests.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official website jashpur.nic.in from 29th March 2022 to 20th April 2022.
Notification Date: 21st March 2022
Registration Starting Date: 29th March 2022
Registration Closing Date: 20th April 2022