CDAC recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.cdac.in for the recruitment of total 13 (thirteen) jobs out of which 500 (ten) for Project Engineer, 02 (two) for Project Associate & 01 (one) Project Officer Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 05th April 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 01 (02)/ 2018 HYD
|Organization Name||Centre Development of Advanced Computing|
|Post Name||Project Engineer, Project Associate, Project Officer|
|No of vacancies||13|
|Job location||New Delhi & Hyderabad (Telangana)|
|Last date||05th April 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by CDAC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for CDAC recruitment 2018.
CDAC recruitment Project Engineer, Project Associate, Project Officer vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Project Engineer||10||Rs. 35800/-|
|2||Project Associate||02||Rs. 20000/-|
|3||Project Officer||01||Rs. 31000/-|
CDAC 2018 Project Engineer, Project Associate, Project Officer eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: First class BE/ B. Tech/ MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline or DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience or Post Graduate Degree (M.Sc.) in Computer Science/ Electronics/ IT/ Computer Applications or relevant for S.no-1 & 2. Two years full time MBA (Marketing)/ Post graduation in relevant professional qualification for S.no – 3.
Age Limit: 37 years for S.no-1, 3 & 35 years for S.no-2
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
CDAC 2018 Selection process of Project Engineer, Project Associate, Project Officer
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
CDAC application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
CDAC application form for Project Engineer, Project Associate, Project Officer 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents, experience certificate & passport size photograph send to Human Resource Department Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Plot No. 6 & 7, Hardware Park, Sy No. 1/1, Srisailam Highway, Pahadi Shareef Via Keshavagiri (Post) Hyderabad -500 005 on or before 05.04.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
CDAC 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of registration||05.04.2018|
Important Notes for Project Engineer, Project Associate, Project Officer posts:
- Candidates those who are applying for multiple posts should submit separate applications.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- Written test/ Interview Call Letters, other correspondences (if any) etc. will be send to candidates through email at the email id provided in their application form. No hard copy will be sent.
- Mere issue of Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature or selection for the post.
- In case of internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to resign from the services and join the post as fresh employees.
- All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process should be addressed to our Recruitment Team only through firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note that we have not authorized any agent/ agency for representing C-DAC for anything related to recruitment or its processes.
- Number of vacancies may increase/decrease based on the final assessment and such changes will be made by C-DAC without any notice.
- If a candidate is not found suitable for the position applied for he may be considered for lower position on receipt of willingness of the candidate.
- C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any examination/Personal Interview/Other selection process. C-DAC also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reasons.
- All the posts will be filled as per the Recruitment Rules of C-DAC.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is found at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc, which could not be found at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated as case may be.
- Choosing a particular department /project does not entitle the candidate to be appointed in the same department itself. If selected, management reserves the right to put candidate in any department.
- All positions are transferable on all India basis.
- No TA /DA will be provided for attending the written test / interview.