CDAC recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.cdac.in for the recruitment of 18 vacancies at Centre for Development of Advanced Computing. The candidate who is looking for Project Engineer, Project Officer, Project Manager, Project Associates can apply online application from 1st June 2018 and before 15th June 2018.
|Organization Name||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing|
|Total Number of Posts||18|
|Post name||Project Engineer, Project Officer, Project Manager (ISEA), Project Associates (SANS)|
|Project Engineer (VLSI)||3 posts|
|Project Engineer (ELT)||3 posts|
|Project Engineer (SANS)||2 posts|
|Project Engineer (ISEA/1)||1 post|
|Project Engineer (ISEA/2)||1 post|
|Project Engineer (Data Analyst)||2 posts|
|Project Officer (Purchase/ Training)||2 Posts|
|Project Manager (ISEA)||2 Posts|
|Project Associates (SANS)||2 Posts|
|Qualification||Project Engineer (VLSI, ELT, SANS, ISEA/1, ISEA/2, Data Analyst): First class BE/ B. Tech in Electronics/ Micro Electronics/ VLSI Design/ Embedded in a relevant discipline. OR DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience. OR Post Graduate Degree (M.Sc.) in Electronics/ Micro Electronics/ VLSI-Design/ Embedded with at least 1 year of Post Qualification work experience in relevant discipline.
Project Officer (Purchase, Training): Two years full-time MBA/ Post graduation in relevant professional qualification with at least 3 years of post-qualification experience in the relevant domain.
Project Manager (ISEA): First class BE/ B. Tech/ MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with at least 15 years of Post Qualification work experience. OR Masters in Technology (M.Tech)/ Masters in Engineering (M.E) with at least 11 years of Post Qualification work experience or PhD in relevant Domain with at least 8 years of Post Qualification work experience.
Project Associates (SANS): First class BE/ B. Tech/ MCA or equivalent degree with at least 1 year of post-qualification experience in the relevant domain or DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 2 years of post qualification work experience or Post Graduate Degree (M.Sc.) in Computer Science/ Electronics/ IT/ Computer Applications or relevant domain with at least 2 years of post qualification work experience.
|Age limit||Project Engineer/ Project Officer: 37 years
Project Manager (ISEA): 50 years
Project Associates (SANS): 35 years
As on 15th June 2018
|Pay Scale||Project Engineer (VLSI)/Project Officer: Rs. 31000/- Per Month
Project Engineer (ELT, ISEA/1, ISEA/2, Data Analyst): Rs. 35800/- Per Month
Project Engineer (SANS): Rs. 32800/- Per Month
Project Manager (ISEA): Rs. 64000 – 68000/- Per Month
Project Associates (SANS): Rs. 20000/- Per Month
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||1st June 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||15th June 2018|
to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview|
|How to Apply||Interested candidates may apply online at CDAC’s website www.cdac.in from 01 June 2018 to 15 June 2018.|
|Official Advertisement & Apply online||Click here|
1. Candidates those who are applying for multiple posts should submit separate applications.
2. In case of any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
3. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
4. Written test/ Interview Call Letters, other correspondences (if any) etc. will be send to candidates through email at the email id provided in their application form. No hard copy will be sent.
5. Mere issue of Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature or selection for the post.
6. In case of internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to resign from the services and join the post as fresh employees.
7. All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process should be addressed to our Recruitment Team only through <email@example.com. Kindly note that we have not authorized any agent/ agency for representing C-DAC for anything related to recruitment or its processes.
8. Number of vacancies may increase/decrease based on the final assessment and such changes will be made by C-DAC without any notice.
9. If a candidate is not found suitable for the position applied for he may be considered for lower position on receipt of willingness of the candidate.
10. C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any examination/Personal Interview/Other selection process. C-DAC also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reasons.
11. All the posts will be filled as per the Recruitment Rules of C-DAC.
12. It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is found at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc, which could not be found at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated as case may be.
13. Choosing a particular department /project does not entitle the candidate to be appointed in the same department itself. If selected, management reserves the right to put candidate in any department.
14. All positions are transferable on all India basis.
15. No TA /DA will be provided for attending the written test / interview.