Central Bank of India Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.centralbankofindia.co.in for the hiring of 2 vacancies at Central Bank of India. The candidate who is looking for Chief Technical Officer, Chief Risk Officer can apply online application on or before 12-11-2019.
|Organization Name||Central Bank of India|
|Post Name||Chief Technical Officer, Chief Risk Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, BE/ B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc|
Chief Technical Officer:– 01 Post
Chief Risk Officer:- 01 Post
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
Chief Technical Officer:– Engineering Graduate (BE/B. Tech) in Computer Science / Information Systems/other related fields or MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized university OR M.Sc. in Computer Science / IT from a recognized university.
Experience: Minimum 15 years experience in IT field, preferably with software development background. Out of the above 15 years, a minimum of 5 years must be in Senior executive level like Asstt General Manager/ Deputy General Manager/ General Manager in banking and financial sector. First hand knowledge in supervising development of software solutions. Adequate exposure to handle Digital banking. Involved in formulating IT Policy and Planning /Financial Networks/ Cyber Security Technology.
Chief Risk Officer:- Graduate Degree with professional certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk professionals or Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute.
Experience: Five years experience in corporate and risk management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above in one of the PSBs or having similar role and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entity with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management: Desirable additional Experience: Good understanding of market risk and / or liquidity management and /or operational risk, with exposure to analytics.
|Chief Technical Officer||40/55 years|
|Chief Risk Officer||35/55 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Personal Interview.
All Candidates:- Rs. 1000/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft (nonrefundable) drawn on any Nationalized/ Scheduled Bank in favor of Central Bank of India – Recruitment of Chief Technical Officer or Central Bank of India – Recruitment of Chief Risk Officer as applicable and payable at Mumbai.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format to General Manager – HRD, Central Bank of India, Chander Mukhi, 17th Floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400 021 on or before 12th November 2019. Superscribing Application for the post of ____________ (Chief Technical Officer/Chief Risk Officer).
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 12th November 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. Multiple Applications/Registrations will be summarily rejected and the application fee will be forfeited.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Applications, once submitted, will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the application fee/intimation charges once paid, shall neither be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination. The Bank would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the Recruitment Process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post, for which he/she has applied. The decision of the Bank regarding eligibility of the candidates, the stage at which scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications, other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this behalf. If any shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- A recent, recognizable color passport size photograph, which should be the same as the one pasted on application form, should be firmly pasted on the interview call letter and duly signed across by the candidate. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of the online test/interview may lead to disqualification. A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the Bank in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- Candidates serving in Govt./quasi-Govt./Public Sector Undertakings (including nationalized banks and financial institutions) will be required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which, their candidature may not be considered.
- All candidates will have to produce, if called for interview, originals as well as self attested photocopies of their educational/experience certificates as well as caste certificate, certificate of disability in the pro-forma prescribed by Govt. of India or any other certificate required, in the prescribed pro-forma in support of their eligibility, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- No Travelling Allowance is payable to candidates who are called for interview,
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in /non-receipt or loss of any communication
- Any resulting dispute arising out of and/or pertaining to the process of recruitment under this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- Request for change of contact no./address/ email ID/interview centre will not be entertained.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their being declared medically fit as per the requirements of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service, Conduct Rules & Policies of the Bank.