CFTRI Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.cftri.com for the hiring of 6 vacancies at Central Food Technological Research Institute. The candidate who is looking for Project Assistant can apply online application on or before 10-05-2019.
|Organization Name||Central Food Technological Research Institute|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, M.Tech, BE|
Post Name:– Project Assistant Level-II
No of Post:- 06
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
First class M.Sc. in Food Technology/Food Science/Food Science and Nutrition with good academic records. First class B.E. in Mechanical Engineering with good academic records. First class M.Sc. or M.Tech. in Food Technology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology with good academic records.
|Age Limit||30 years as on 10th May 2019|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview and report to Dr. Venkatesh Murthy K, Chief Scientist & Head, Department of Traditional Food & Sensory Science, CSIR-CFTRI Mysore on 10.05.2019 at 10.00 A.M. While attending the interview, candidates are requested to bring all the original supporting documents for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificate (if applicable) and experience certificates for verification along with your complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates and passport size photo.
Venue: Department of Traditional Food & Sensory Science, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru
Walk-in Date:- 10th May 2019 at 10:00 AM
Advt Details:- Click here
- Candidates should not have exceeded 30 years of age as on 10.05.2019, i.e. the date of walk-in-interview for the position. Age relaxation as applicable by Govt. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered.
- The engagement of PA-II is exclusively for the above mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the externally funded project for a maximum period of one year and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier or till the funds are available, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- Performance of the PA will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI, a “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.