CGHS recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.cghs.gov.in for the recruitment of total 128 (one hundred twenty eight) jobs out of which 77 (seventy seven) vacancies for Medical Attendant, 51 (fifty one) for Lady Medical Attendant vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 16th February 2018 and before 03rd March 2018.
|Organization Name||Central Government Health Scheme|
|Post Name||Medical Attendant, Lady Medical Attendant|
|No of vacancies||128|
|Job location||Maharashtra & Gujarat|
|Last date||03rd March 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by CGHS with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for CGHS recruitment 2018.
CGHS recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Medical Attendant||77||Rs. 18000 – 56900/-|
|2||Lady Medical Attendant||51||Rs. 18000 – 56900/-|
CGHS 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: 10th pass from recognized board and certificate in first aid from central government or State Government recognized institute.
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
CGHS 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Online Test
CGHS application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for CGHS should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or offline by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
- Others: Rs. 200/- (Rupee Two hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/Women: Exempted from Fee
CGHS application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.cghsrecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in from 16.02.2018 to 03.03.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
CGHS 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of Online Registration||16.02.2018|
|Last date of Online Registration||03.03.2018|
- Application Fee is non-refundable and shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- CGHS/ MAHAONLINE are not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online/offline application fee payments.
- CGHS/ MAHAONLINE is not responsible for multiple payments for a single post.
- The posts are temporary, but likely to continue.
- The numbers of posts indicated in the advertisement are provisional and may vary depending on the actual requirements.
- Candidates shortlisted will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their applications submitted on-line, for verification of the same at the indicated address in the call letter. If any information furnished on-line is found to be wrong or false, the candidate is likely to be debarred from appearing for any government job and further legal action and consequences thereof.
- No TA will be paid for attending the Online Test.
- CGHS reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so desires.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- CGHS will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
- Any person who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living, or who having a spouse living has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall not be eligible for appointment to the said post. Provided that the Central Government may exempt any person from the operation of this rule, if such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage, and that there are other grounds for doing so.
- In case of any clarification, candidates may refer to the Help manual uploaded on the MAHA Online website against the advertisement or send their mail to email@example.com . No other interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Government strives to have a workforce who reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.