CIFRI Jobs 2020 for Young Professional, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing M.F.Sc, M.Sc. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in CIFRI Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 22-09-2020.
|Organization Name||Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute|
|Post Name||Young Professional|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||M.F.Sc, M.Sc|
Post Name:– Young Professional-II
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Qualification: M.F.Sc (Biotechnology), M.Sc. degree in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology/ Genomics/Biochemistry/Microbiology from a recognized University.
|Age Limit||35 years as on the date of Interview|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview (Online & Offline)|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply: Candidates are required to send scanned copies of the application addressed to the Director, ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore, attached with detailed bio-data, affixed with recent passport size photographs and copies of self-attested certificates in support of age, qualifications, experience, testimonials, and other credentials to email@example.com within 05:00 PM on 22/09/2020.
Venue: Head Office, ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore – 700120
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 22nd September 2020
Interview Date:- 25th September 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Only Indian citizens are eligible for appearing in the online interview.
- All candidates, irrespective of their choice for offline and online interviews, must send the prescribed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must mention their choice of mode of interview i.e. offline or online. None will be allowed to appear in the interview unless he/ she sends duly filled in the prescribed application form to the said email.
- Candidates are required to send scanned copies of application addressed to the Director, ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore, attached with detailed bio-data, affixed with recent passport size photograph and copies of self-attested certificates in support of age, qualifications, experience, testimonials, and other credentials to email@example.com within 05:00 PM on 22/09/2020. All applications received after the mentioned time limit will be summarily rejected. A list of the candidates who are eligible for Offline/ Online Interview will be published on the Institute’s website on 24/09/2020. Eligible candidates will also be informed through email.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
- Candidates who are already working/ or in similar positions should produce no objection certificate obtained from their employer/ supervisor at the time of the interview.
- The selected candidates will be stationed at Barrackpore or at project sites as required from time to time and will have to conduct extensive fieldwork involving frequent travel, laboratory works, and survey of different sites for sample collection.
- Selected Candidate (s) will be required to produce all original documents at the time of Joining.
- The selected candidates shall have not right/claim for regular appointment at ICAR-CIFRI at any point in time.
- In view of the COVID-19 Pandemic, Strict Social Distancing norms will be followed. No candidate will be allowed to enter the ICAR-CIFRI campus without a mask.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding on all aspects.