CMET recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.cmet.gov.in for the recruitment of 01 (one) Project Staff Vacancy. Walk-in-Interview 08th May 2018.
Advertisement Number:- HD/02/Rectt/2/SP-35/2018
|Organization Name||Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology|
|Post Name||Project Staff|
|No of vacancies||01|
|Job location||Hyderabad (Telangana)|
|Interview date||08th May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by CMET with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for CMET recruitment 2018.
CMET recruitment Project Staff vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Project Staff||01||Rs. 20800/-|
CMET 2018 Project Staff eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: First Class M.Sc. (Physics / Electronics / Instrumentation / Chemistry / Material Science).
Age Limit: 28 years as on 01.05.2018
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
CMET 2018 Project Staff Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
CMET application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
CMET application form for Project Staff 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may appear for interview along with original documents related to educational qualifications, date of birth, work experience, caste, etc. and also paste self-attested recent passport size photograph pasted on place in the application form at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview:- At C-MET, Hyderabad-500051, Telangana.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
CMET 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Date & Time of Interview||08.05.2018 at 09:00 AM|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Registration for Walk-in-Interview: Between 09.00 Hrs. to 10.00 Hrs.
- Only short listed/screened-in candidates will be allowed for attending interview.
- Candidates are expected to bring their application/bio-data and produce original educational mark sheet & cast certificate etc. at the time of screening. In case the certificates/mark sheets etc. have not collected from colleges/present employer, a custodian certificate from the respective authorities should invariably produce to the Screening Committee at the time of verification of certificates, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Number of posts indicated may increase or decrease as per requirement of the project. Anticipated vacancies during the execution of the project shall be filled from the panel formed in the order of merit on the outcome of the interview till the panel is exhausted.
- Age: Not exceeding 28 years as on 01.05.2018 (relaxation for experienced candidates & for SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. rules).
- Nature of Position: The engagement on above position is purely temporary and time bound as mentioned above.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected candidates shall not have any legal right to claim his/her regularization/appointment by absorption or otherwise against any regular post or any further contractual engagement on termination of the scheme/project.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of CMET. C-MET reserves the right to cancel / terminate the candidature at any point of time during the engagement process, if any wrong declaration, misrepresentation or concealment is detected.
- All the candidates are required to produce original documents related to educational qualifications, date of birth, work experience, caste, etc at the time of registration / interview. Duly self-attested photocopies of all the documents must be enclosed along with the application form. Only self-attested recent passport size photograph should be pasted in the appropriate place in the application form.