CMRL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.chennaimetrorail.org for the hiring of 1 vacancies at Chennai Metro Rail Limited. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Manager/Dy. Manager/Manager can apply online application on or before 21-11-2019.
|Organization Name||Chennai Metro Rail Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager/Dy. Manager/Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Assistant Manager/Dy. Manager/Manager (Finance & Accounts)
No of Post:- 01
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale: Rs. 50000 – 90000/- Per Month
Must be a Chartered Accountant and member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India or Cost Accountant and member of Institute of Cost Accountant of India with minimum 2 to 7 years of postqualification executive experience in Finance and Accounts department in a PSU or Govt Sector or in a private company or reputed Chartered Accountant firm. The candidate should have sound knowledge and experience in Accounting, MIS, Indirect Taxes and Direct Taxes.
38 years as on 23rd August 2019
The selection methodology comprises two-stage process, interview followed by Medical examination. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness.
Unreserved:- Rs. 300/-
SC/ST:- Rs. 50/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft drawn in favour of M/s Chennai Metro Rail Limited, payable at Chennai
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format to Chief General Manager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600107 on or before 21st November 2019, along with related documents copies.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 21st November 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Age, Qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on 23-10-2019. The candidates are advised to ensure before applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all aspects. In case, if it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and / or the candidate has furnished any incorrect or false information or has suppressed any material fact, the candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above short comings is / are detected even after appointment, the services will be terminated without any notice.
- The contract period is initially for a period of 2 years and the same will be extended only if requirement exists on mutually agreed terms subject to the performance of the candidate. The engagement on contract will not entail anyone to claim for any regular employment in CMRL.
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, or to relax the minimum eligibility standards/criteria including age limit depending upon the response to the advertised post.
- Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be selected for interview. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview. CMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates. Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be at the sole discretion of Management.
- Depending on the requirements, the CMRL reserves the right to cancel / curtail / increase the number of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA will be paid by CMRL to the candidates for attending the interview.
- CMRL reserves the right to withdraw advertised posts at any time without assigning any reason and also reserves the right to fill (either in the same position or downgraded position) or not to fill the posts and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- Persons already working in Government / PSU organization should produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested copies of degree/mark sheet/experience certificate) will be out rightly rejected.
- Candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and be declared disqualified for future CMRL recruitments.