CPCB recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.cpcb.nic.in for the recruitment of 01 (one) Assistant vacancy. Walk-in-Interview 20th February 2018.
|Organization Name||Central Pollution Control Board|
|No of vacancies||01|
|Job location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Interview date||20th February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by CPCB with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for CPCB recruitment 2018.
CPCB recruitment Assistant vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Assistant (Legal)||01||Rs. 34500/-|
CPCB 2018 Assistant eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Degree in Law (LL.M degree or post graduate Diploma in Environmental Laws).
Age Limit: 40 years as on 20.02.2018
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
CPCB 2018 Selection process of Assistant
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
CPCB application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
CPCB application form for Assistant 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may appear for interview along with original documents with photocopies (self-attested) of educational/ professional qualifications (Graduate degree/ Post-Graduate degree, LLB, LLM or PGDEL) with experience at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview:- CPCB, 5thFloor, Regional Directorate (East), Block 502, Southend Conclave, 1582 Rajdanga Main Road, Kolkata – 700107.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
CPCB 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Date & Time of Interview||20.02.2018 at 10:00 AM|
General Conditions for the post of Assistant:
- Only persons of Indian origin are eligible to apply.
- Selection will be on the basis of walk –in- interview. In case of number of applicants found in large numbers, a written test may be conducted. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- At any stage, if it is discovered that an attempt has been made by the candidate to conceal or misrepresent the facts, the candidature will be summarily rejected.
- Original documents with photocopies (self-attested) of educational/professional qualifications (Graduate degree/Post-graduate degree, LL.B, LL.M or PGDEL) and Experience Certificates (Concerned Bar Council Registration Certificate and Experience Certificate issued by concerned Bar Association/Departments) shall be produced by the applicant with the application form at the time of walk-ininterview.
- Application should be submitted in hand written or typed form in the prescribed format attached as Annexure in A-4 size paper.
- Unsigned application or application with incomplete information shall be summarily rejected.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the interview.
- The decision of CPCB shall be final in selection of candidate for this post