CRPF Jobs 2020 for Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist & Various Vacancies, candidates can apply for 62 position after completing Matriculation, 12th pass, Diploma. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in CRPF Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Central Reserve Police Force, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 20-08-2020.
|Organization Name||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist & Various Vacancies|
|No. of Vacancies||62|
|Educational Qualification||Matriculation, 12th pass, Diploma|
Staff Nurse:– 40 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 41418/- Per Month
Lab Technician:- 5 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 29835/- Per Month
Pharmacist:- 5 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 34164/- Per Month
Radiographer:- 2 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 29835/- Per Month
Nursing Assistant:- 10 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 25389/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Staff Nurse:– Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent and must have passed the examination held by the nursing council with three and half year course in General Nursing and Midwife. Must be registered with Central or State Nursing Council as a General Nurse and Midwife.
Lab Technician:- Matriculation with Science as a subject or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Diploma or Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology granted by an institution of the Central or State Govt. or an institution recognized by the Central Govt. or State Govt.
Pharmacist:- Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board or University, and Two years Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy granted by an institution of the Central or State Govt. or an institution recognized by the Central Govt. or State Govt. and Should be registered as a “Pharmacist” under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (8 of 1948).
Radiographer:- Intermediate or 10+2 with Science as a subject or equivalent and Diploma or Certificate (02 years course) in Radio diagnosis from an institution or the Central Govt. or State Govt. or an Institution recognized by the Central or State Govt.
Nursing Assistant:- Matriculation or 10th from a recognized board and Possessing First-aid certificate from St. John Ambulance organization or Red Cross Society of India.
Age Limit: 50 Years as on date of Walk-in-interview
Selection Process: Walk-in-Interview
Application fee: There is no application fee
How to Apply: While appearing for Walk-in-interview, the candidates should bring documents in original & photocopies of all relevant documents (Degree, Age Proof & Experience Certificate etc.) application in plain paper superscribing the name of the post applied for & five passport size recent photographs. The interview will be followed by Medical Examination.
Venue: Composite Hospital, CRPF, Bantalab, Jammu
Walk-in Date:- 17th, 18th, 19th & 20th August 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- The candidate will opt the option for selection for the post applied either on contractual or on hiring basis.
- He/She will perform the duties of the appointed post under the guidance and supervision of the Medical Officer /In-charge of the Hospital.
- The paramedical staff so engaged either on contractual or on hiring basis will regularly attend the Unit Hospitals/Composite Hospitals/Training Institutions from 0900 hours to 1800 hours or working hours of the institution where he/she is being employed in an emergency if services required can be taken beyond the prescribed time.
- He/She will be paid a consolidated remuneration as per the rates/remuneration as advertised. These paramedical staff appointed on contractual/hiring basis will not be entitled to any other allowances, benefits, or concessions as admissible to regular Govt. employees.
- The contractual paramedical staff appointed will be engaged for 06 months initially.
- No TA/DA and boarding/lodging will be provided during the walk-in-interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid during the period of engagement in CRPF on contractual basis/hiring basis.
- No transportation will be provided during the period of engagement in CRPF.
- He/She will be authorized for 2 & 1/2 days E/L per month as per CCS Leave Rules 1972 for contractual Employee. After exhausting admissible leave, if leave availed with permission of competent authority, it would be treated as unpaid leave. If absent without sanctioned leave it will be treated as unpaid leave and indiscipline on the part of the individual.
- During the continuance of the contract period, he/she will be subject to follow the standard of the discipline of the force and will execute the orders of administrative authority either written or verbal.
- During the period of the contract, if he/she will fail to deliver in terms of quality and norms specified or due to any other reason, their services can be terminated at any time by giving 01 months notice.
- He/she will not claim to regular absorption either during the period of contract or after completion of the period.