CRPF Jobs 2020 for Specialist Medical Officers, candidates can apply for 69 position after completing PG Degree, PG Diploma. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in CRPF Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Central Reserve Police Force, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 16-09-2020.
|Organization Name||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Post Name||Specialist Medical Officers|
|No. of Vacancies||69|
|Educational Qualification||PG Degree, PG Diploma|
Post Name:– Specialist Medical Officers
No of Post: 69
Salary Breakup: Rs. 85000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Qualification/ Experience: Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in concerned specialty. One and Half years experience after obtaining PG Degree. Two and half years experience after obtaining PG Diploma.
|Age Limit||70 years as on date of Walk-in-Interview|
|Application Fee||No fee|
How to Apply: While appearing for Walk-in-interview, the candidates should bring documents in original & photocopies of all relevant documents (Degree, Age Proof & Experience Certificate, etc.) application in plain paper superscribing the name of the post applied for & five passport size recent photographs. The interview will be followed by Medical Examination.
Composite Hospital, CRPF, GC, Rampur (U.P.)
Composite Hospital, CRPF, GC, Guwahati (Assam)
Composite Hospital, CRPF, GC, Hyderabad
Composite Hospital, CRPF, GC, Ranchi
Walk-in date:- 15th & 16th September 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
- The appointment is purely on contract basis and the initial period of appointment of the contract will be for three years which may be extended for further 02 years on year to year basis subject to the maximum age of 70 years.
- On completion of tenure, the contract shall lapse automatically. However, the appointment can be terminated at any time (on either side) by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary without assigning any reason or failure to complete three months’ service to the satisfaction of the competent authority.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefits like provident fund, pension, gratuity, medical attendance treatment, seniority, promotion, etc, or any other benefits available to the Government servant appointed on regular basis. The appointee will not be granted any claim or right to regular appointment to any post under CRPF.
- The working hours of the appointee as per the schedule of CRPF Hospitals/Establishment or as fixed by the competent authority.
- The appointment carried the liability to serve in any part of the country.
- The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The Competent Authority reserve the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowance will be admissible in case of such an assignment.
- The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed as per DoP&T O.M. No. 12016/3/84- Estt(L) dated 12 April 1985, O.M. No. 12016/1/90-Estt(L) dated 05th July 1990 and O.M. No. 12016/2/99-Estt(L) dated 12th July 1999 as amended from time to time.
- No TA/DA and boarding/lodging will be provided during the walk-in-interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid during the period of engagement in CRPF on contractual basis/hiring basis.
- During the continuance of the contract period, he/she will be subject to follow the standard of the discipline of the force and will execute the orders of administrative authority either written or verbal.
- Interested candidates may also refer to our website www.crpf.gov.in for terms and conditions/ full details as applicable for contractual appointments of GDMOs and Specialist MOS.