CURAJ Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 60 Private Secretary, Laboratory Assistants, LDC, MTS, and Laboratory Attendant Posts has been released on the official website at curaj.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Central University of Rajasthan can apply Online application on or before 2022-06-10.
|Organization Name||Central University of Rajasthan|
|Post Name||Private Secretary, Laboratory Assistant, LDC, MTS, Laboratory Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||60|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, B.Sc, Post Graduate, 10th, ITI, 12th|
CURAJ Post Details
Private Secretary: 4 Posts
Laboratory Assistant: 5 Posts
LDC (including Hindi Typist): 9 Posts
MTS: 6 Posts
Laboratory Attendant: 9 Posts
- Private Secretary: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/ Institute. Three years of experience as Personal Assistant at Pay Level 06 in 7th CPC or in the Pay Band Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay 4200 or Pay Band Rs. 5200- 20200 Grade Pay 3600 in 6th CPC in Central/State Governments, University/ Institution of Autonomous nature. Proficiency in Stenography in English/ Hindi with a minimum speed of 100 w.p.m. Proficiency in Typing in English/ Hindi with a minimum speed of 35/ 30 w.p.m. Knowledge of computer applications.
- Laboratory Assistant: Bachelor’s degree in Science or another relevant field from a recognized University.
- LDC (including Hindi Typist): Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/ Institute with at least 50% marks or pass in Master’s Degree. A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on a Computer. Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- MTS: Matriculation or equivalent pass OR ITI pass.
- Laboratory Attendant: 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board. Certificate course in Library Science from a recognized Institution.
Salary Details: Not Specified.
- Private Secretary: 35 years
- Laboratory Assistant: 30 years
- LDC (including Hindi Typist): 30 years
- MTS: 30 years
- Laboratory Attendant: 30 years
General/EWS/OBC: Rs. 1500/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The Selection is based on Trade Tests, Written Tests, and Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website curaj.ac.in on or before 10th June 2022. After the submission of the online application, candidates shall take the printout of the online application form and send it with all enclosures including fee payment receipt of prescribed fee in an envelope duly superscripted “Application for the post of _________________ Post Category _________________ ’’ to the Registrar (Atten.: Recruitment Cell), Central University of Rajasthan, NH-8, Bandar Sindri, Kishangarh, District – Ajmer, 305817 (Rajasthan) on or before 17th June 2022.
Notification Date: 2nd May 2022
Registration Closing Date: 10th June 2022
Hard Copy Submitted Closing Date: 17th June 2022