Delhi University Jobs Notification 2021-22 information for the hiring of 11 Librarians, Section Officer, Sr. Personal Assistant, Senior Assistant, Library Attendant Posts has been released on the official website at du.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Delhi University can apply Online application on or before 2021-12-15.
|Organization Name||Delhi University|
|Post Name||Librarian, Section Officer, Sr. Personal Assistant, Senior Assistant, Library Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate, NET/ SLET/ SET, Ph.D., Diploma, 10th|
Delhi University Post Details
Librarian: 1 Post
Section Officer: 2 Posts
Sr. Personal Assistant: 1 Post
Senior Assistant: 2 Posts
Library Attendant: 3 Posts
- Librarian: A Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library. Qualifying in the National Eligibility Test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC. The Candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulation – 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of University Librarian/College Librarian.
- Section Officer: Graduate from a recognized University. Diploma/Certificate of minimum 06 months duration in Computer Application/Office Management/ Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent Discipline.
- Sr. Personal Assistant: A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University. Degree/Diploma in Computer Application/Science.
- Senior Assistant: Graduate or Post-Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers.
- Library Attendant: Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution.
- Librarian: Level-10
- Section Officer, Sr. Personal Assistant: Level-7
- Senior Assistant: Level-6
- Library Attendant: Level-1
- Librarian: As per Rules.
- Section Officer, Sr. Personal Assistant: 35 years
- Senior Assistant, Library Attendant: 30 years
Age Relaxation: Check Official Notification.
General/OBC: Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection is based on written tests/ skill tests/ practical tests.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official Website du.ac.in from 24th November 2021 to 15th December 2021.
Notification Date: 24th November 2021
Registration Starting Date: 24th November 2021
Registration Closing Date: 15th December 2021