Department of Women Development & Child Welfare Telangana Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 5 District Mission Coordinator, Gender Specialist, Specialist in Financial Literacy, Accounts Assistant, MTS Posts has been released on the official website at wdcw.tg.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Department of Women Development & Child Welfare Telangana can apply Offline application on or before 2023-04-20.
|Organization Name||Department of Women Development & Child Welfare Telangana|
|Post Name||District Mission Coordinator, Gender Specialist, Specialist in Financial Literacy, Accounts Assistant, MTS|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Educational Qualification||10th , 12th, Graduate, diploma, Post graduate|
Department of Women Development & Child Welfare Telangana Post Details
District Mission Coordinator: 1 Post
Gender Specialist: 1 Post
Specialist in Financial Literacy: 1 Post
Accounts Assistant: 1 Post
MTS: 1 Post
- District Mission Coordinator: Graduate preferably in Social Sciences/life sciences/Nutrition/Medicine/Health management/Social work/Rural management
- Gender Specialist: Graduate in Social Work/other Social disciplines. Post graduates will preferred.
- Specialist in Financial Literacy: Graduate in Economics/Banking/other similar disciplines. Post-graduates will preferred
- Accounts Assistant: Graduate / diploma in accounts/ other disciplines having accounts as a subject.
- MTS: 10th class pass under 10+2 system from any recognised board.
- District Mission Coordinator: Rs.38,500/-P.M
- Gender Specialist: Rs.25,000/- P.M
- Specialist in Financial Literacy: Rs.22,7500/-P.M.
- Accounts Assistant: Rs.20,000/-P. M.
- MTS: Rs.15,600/-P.M
- District Mission Coordinator: 21 to 35 years
- Gender Specialist: 21 to 35 years
- Specialist in Financial Literacy: 21 to 35 years
- Accounts Assistant: 21 to 35 years
- MTS: 21 to 35 years
Selection Process: Selection Process will be based on Interview
How to Apply: Interested & eligible candidate may send application form along with attested xerox copies of educational qualification certificates, experience certificates etc., at O/o the District Welfare Officer. WCD&SC. Medchal-Malkajgiri District, Collectorate Complex, Room No.Gl, Anthaipally Village, Shameerpet Mandal, Medchal Malkajgiri District – 500 078 on or before 20th april 2023
Last date: 20th April 2023