DHFW West Bengal Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 91 Clinical Psychologist, Multi Rehabilitation Worker, Lab Technician, GDMO Posts has been released on the official website at wbhealth.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with District Health & Family Welfare West Bengal can apply Online application on or before 2023-10-06.
|Organization Name||District Health & Family Welfare West Bengal|
|Post Name||Clinical Psychologist, Multi Rehabilitation Worker, Lab Technician, GDMO|
|No. of Vacancies||91|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Degree, Diploma, 12th, D.Pharma, MBBS|
DHFW West Bengal Post Details
Clinical Psychologist: 4 Posts
Multi Rehabilitation Worker: 12 Posts
Lab Technician: 15 Posts
Pharmacist: 48 Posts
GDMO: 4 Posts
- Clinical Psychologist: Having a post Graduate degree in Psychology or Clinical Psychology or Applied Psychology and a Master of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology or Medical and Social Psychology obtained after completion of full-time course of two years which includes supervised clinical training from any University.
- Multi Rehabilitation Worker: Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy with at least 2 years of working experience in a hospital
- Lab Technician: Higher Secondary passed (10+2) from a recognized board or institute with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics
- Pharmacist: The candidate should have Two years Diploma in Pharmacy (D-Pharma) (ALLOPATHIC) recognised by the Government of West Bengal and registered as “A” category Pharmacist under West Bengal Pharmacy Council.
- GDMO: MBBs from a MCl recognized institute with one year compulsory internship. Must be registered under WBMC
- Clinical Psychologist: Rs.30,000/- Per Month
- Multi Rehabilitation Worker: Rs.18000/- Per Month
- Lab Technician: Rs.22000/-Per Month
- Pharmacist: Rs.22000/-Per Month
- GDMO: Rs. 60,000/-Per Month
- Clinical Psychologist: 40 years
- Multi Rehabilitation Worker: 21-40 years
- Lab Technician: 40 years
- Pharmacist: 18-40 years
- GDMO: 67 years
Unreserved fee: Rs.100/-
SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B fee: Rs.50/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview
How to Apply: interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website wbhealth.gov.in on or before 6th October 2023.
Notification date: 12th September 2023.
Starting Date: 22nd September 2023.
Application Last date: 6th October 2023.