Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 481 Medical Officers Posts has been released on the official website at health.punjab.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab can apply for a Walk-in application on or before 2021-07-31.
|Organization Name||Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab|
|Post Name||Medical Officers|
|No. of Vacancies||481|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, MBBS|
Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab Post Details
Medical Officers (Specialist): 481 Posts
- Qualification: MBBS degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India. Registered with the Punjab Medical Council and with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
- Salary Details: Rs. 53100/- per month
- Age Limit: 18 to 37 years as of 1st January 2021
- Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/BC, 10 years for PH
- Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with all documents (self-attested) sand to the Directorate, Health, and Family Welfare, Punjab, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Sector-34/A, Chandigarh.(Room No. 224) at the time of Walk-In-Interview.
Application Form Download Last Date: 26th July 2021
Walk-In-Interview Date: 31st July 2021